Windows 10: Windows 10 The Extended Attributes are Inconsistent error

Discus and support Windows 10 The Extended Attributes are Inconsistent error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [img] Can someone please help me with this error 68274 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by XMEzy, Oct 28, 2016.

1. XMEzy Win User

Windows 10 The Extended Attributes are Inconsistent error

Windows 10 The Extended Attributes are Inconsistent error [​IMG]

Can someone please help me with this error

:)

XMEzy, Oct 28, 2016
  2. LemP Win User
  3. John Sarc Win User
    "The extended attributes are inconsistent" error message whenever trying to perform any elevated functions

Hi,

The error message is usually being caused by a third-party application. For us to be on the same page, we would like to have the screenshot of the exact error message you're getting. Also, let us know the formatting program that you're using.

In the meantime, you can start your computer in safe mode and see if the issue still occurs.

John Sarc, Oct 28, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 28, 2016
  5. Wullail Win User
    It's something to do with the corrupt system sounds , have you changed the system sound options at all , try selecting the default system sound set.

Oh......dalchina posted a link

Wullail, Oct 28, 2016
  6. XMEzy Win User
    i have changed to windows default but it still doesnt work

XMEzy, Oct 28, 2016
  7. Wullail Win User
    What happens if you disable all sounds using the same option menu?

Wullail, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 The Extended Attributes are Inconsistent error - Similar Threads - Extended Attributes are

2. Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors: So, I've been having this issue for a while now, every once in a while, and it's very inconsistent as to when, my computer will blue screen. Should be simple enough to fix, except like I side it's inconsistent as to when it happens, and the stop codes seem to be different...
  3. Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inconsistent Blue Screen Errors: So, I've been having this issue for a while now, every once in a while, and it's very inconsistent as to when, my computer will blue screen. Should be simple enough to fix, except like I side it's inconsistent as to when it happens, and the stop codes seem to be different...
  4. Help! “Extended attributes are inconsistent” pop-up is preventing me from signing in to my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! “Extended attributes are inconsistent” pop-up is preventing me from signing in to my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vroooomz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugg0a2/help_extended_attributes_are_inconsistent_popup/
  5. An error occurred applying attributes to the file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred applying attributes to the file in Windows 10: [ATTACH]You may see the message “An error occurred applying attributes to the file” in Windows 10 because of lack of permission or ownership, or if the file is encrypted. In this article, we will be going over all the possible solutions to fix the error. An error occurred...
  6. ClearType inconsistency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ClearType inconsistency in Windows 10: Hi, Can somebody shed some light on the following inconsistency of ClearType of Windows 10? I have defined some specific registry keys for ClearType parameters as explained here:...
  7. Windows 10 folder attribute

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 folder attribute: What does it mean between A no mark B square mark and C V mark in Windows 10 folder attribute "read only only applies to files in folder"? I ask this because I see that all my folders has B, and every time I try to do A or C it always coming back to B. I've googled it...
  8. The extended attributes are inconsistent (0x800700FF) Windows task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    The extended attributes are inconsistent (0x800700FF) Windows task scheduler: Having issues on Windows server 2012 running a scheduled task. There is a similar issue on answers.microsoft.com that is solved, but the fix does not work for me. Also, on the other thread, the user's task still functioned, but just displayed the error message. On this issue,...
  9. Windows 10 inconsistent with Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 inconsistent with Updates: Hi folks When I try and update to Insider via Windows update it at boot (having done the updates) on one rogue machine fails and rolls back to before the update. Download the .iso and update from within Windows (note W10 can mount isos - no prob) works perfectly What's the...
  10. Windows 10 inconsistent with Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 inconsistent with Updates: Hi folks When I try and update to Insider via Windows update it at boot (having done the updates) on one rogue machine fails and rolls back to before the update. Download the .iso and update from within Windows (note W10 can mount isos - no prob) works perfectly What's the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the extended attributes are inconsistent win 10

2. the extended attributes are inconsistent