Windows 10: Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

Discus and support Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We’re getting close to our Windows 10 media briefing next week and as promised – I’ve got the details for you on where to watch the live webcast. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by z3r010, Jan 20, 2015.

1. z3r010 Win User

Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

Source: Live webcast details for our Windows 10 media briefing next week I thought we should have a dedicated thread for todays webcast event, I can't wait to see what MSFT is going to give us next *Biggrin

View webcast here 9am PST - Windows 10: The Next Chapter

• 4 AM (04:00) in Sydney and Melbourne
    • 3:30 (03:30) in Adelaide
    • 1 AM (01:00) in Perth
    • 1 AM (01:00) in Hong Kong
    • 2 AM (02:00) in Tokio
    • 10:30 PM (22:30) in Mumbai
    • 8 PM (20:00) in Moscow
    • 6 PM (18:00) in Central Europe
    • 5 PM (17:00) in UK

[10live][/10live]

Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion [​IMG]
    Note UPDATE:

New build of Windows 10 released. See: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-...l-preview.html

Windows Phone 10 to be released after Super Bowl February 1st 2015.

:)

z3r010, Jan 20, 2015

2. Is the new Delhi event live streaming in the internet

Is the new Delhi event live streaming in the internet like the Windows 10 launched on January as next chapter.

AkileshSrinivasan, Jan 20, 2015
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    Phone Insider app

You can get the app now, but as stated, it's currently inactive for non-Microsoft people.

More will be discussed at the Microsoft event on the 21st January.

[ Pete ], Jan 20, 2015
  4. Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

Thanks, looking forward to this

Spent the morning making sure my current 10 has all its updates (not used it for a while), hopefully ready to click the check for new releases button later today

paulsalter, Jan 20, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the thread and the link. I can't wait to see if the new build comes out today or tomorrow. I'll miss the briefing but that's not an issue just as long as I can check in here and get the new build soon.

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2015
  6. Wonder if Ballmer will show up with a pump the crowd up sweat fest *Smile

ThrashZone, Jan 20, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    Any idea when ISO will be available?*Cool

f14tomcat, Jan 20, 2015
  8. z3r010 Win User

We'll let you know in a few hours *Wink

z3r010, Jan 20, 2015
  9. labeeman Win User
    We'll let you know in a few hours *Wink Maybe you could ask Doctor Who.LOL

labeeman, Jan 20, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    We'll let you know in a few hours *Wink
    Great.. thanks again. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Jeff *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2015
  11. I can't wait, haha! I think I'm not the only one here.

AmazingAndreaz, Jan 20, 2015
  12. f14tomcat Win User
    just you, me, the Bayou Wizard, and a dozen or so others.... I think this thread will get a bit more crowded as we approach the Redmond Bewitching Hour! *Cool

f14tomcat, Jan 20, 2015
  13. Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

just you, me, the Bayou Wizard, and a dozen or so others.... I think this thread will get a bit more crowded as we approach the Redmond Bewitching Hour! *Cool Yup *Biggrin

AmazingAndreaz, Jan 20, 2015
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

I just hope Ms has sufficient capacity on download servers if the release is available sometime soon. They could actually use Bittorrent to spread the load and prevent servers from overloading. Bittorrent is perfectly viable for LEGIT software distribution too -- it doesn't only have to be used for downloading pirate movies etc. -- However I don't expect Ms to use the most obvious way of distributing the release quickly.

This time there will be more load than usual since I'm sure there were 1000's of us if not more who used to be able to get these sort of things from TechNet --now no more !!! sigh sigh !!.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 20, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    That would be fine for the ISO but I think that the the update will be the way MS introduces the new build.

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion - Similar Threads - next chapter 21st

2. Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10: so it goes like this i need help debloating a copy of windows 10. i would tackle this on my own, but the youtube video deblote series i found is about 12 hours long; 11 videos in all. piss on that... i already got W10Privacy and i know a lot of other things but in my head not...
  3. Jan 21st, 2021 Major issues with latest updates - Renders Computers Unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jan 21st, 2021 Major issues with latest updates - Renders Computers Unusable: I can guarantee this is a major issue this time. I have two HP laptops less than a year old - both got into the blue screen error Kernal Security Check in last 48 hrs. Tried all kinds of fixes - nothing worked the error kept coming back. The only solution on both machines was...
  4. windows 10 Live Kernel Event 193

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 Live Kernel Event 193: Hey there, i have been getting random bsods lately. Here is what the latest one says: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 810 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version:...
  5. Live Kernel Event

Live Kernel Event: Hi anyone that reads this, I was playing Overwatch with friends and after about 10-20 minutes, my screen turned black and my pc turned itself off, I checked the crash report and this is what I got. See Pictures I can't find anything online as to how to fix this problem as...
  6. Live Kernel Event

Live Kernel Event: Hi! I recently bought a new graphics card. The rest of the system is also recent one and a half years. I've being expirencing frezzes during gameplay sessions CSGo, NBA-in this case the game crashes to desktop, LoL and even sometimes just surfing the web. Initially I thought...
  7. how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?: In my class, 10 children have written 10 individual stories wherein each story (or chapter) has its own specific endnotes. HOW do I join the stories into one single book but leave the endnotes at the end of each story? Thank you, Jane...
  8. Join us January 21st to hear about next Windows 10 chapter

in Windows 10 News
    Join us January 21st to hear about next Windows 10 chapter: On Wednesday, January 21st 2015 – we will be holding an event here on Microsoft’s Redmond campus where we will talk about the next chapter of Windows 10. You’ll hear directly from senior leaders from the Operating Systems Group including Terry Myerson, Joe Belfiore and Phil...
  9. The next chapter of Office 2016 on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The next chapter of Office 2016 on Windows: Yesterday’s unveil of Windows 10 showcased a new generation of experiences that will empower people and organizations to achieve more. In partnership with Windows 10, the Office team is bringing a fantastic new set of Office experiences to this platform, furthering our...
  10. Live webcast details for Jan. Windows 10 media briefing

in Windows 10 News
    Live webcast details for Jan. Windows 10 media briefing: We’re getting close to our Windows 10 media briefing next week and as promised – I’ve got the details for you on where to watch the live webcast. The live webcast will start once the event starts at 9am (Pacific) on January 21st 2015 and you’ll be able to watch it here:...