Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

Discus and support Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; *Smile Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kari, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

*Smile

Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid any copyright infringements. Your theme, your pics, your screensaver if not using a native Windows screensaver or one that is clearly free to use.

Save the theme for sharing, zip it and attach to your post here. A screenshot or two would also be nice to show a fast overview.

List of original themes by our members:

The list will be updated by Wynona and Cliff.

Create a Windows 10 theme and share it at the TenForums.com

Tutorial: Theme - Save in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

1.) Settings > Personalization > Background, select the images you want to use, one picture or a slideshow

2.) Settings > Personalization > Colors, select the colors

3.) Settings > Personalization > Themes >Lock Screen > Screen saver settings, select the screen saver (not obligatory)

4.) Settings > Personalization > Themes >Theme Settings, your theme will be shown as Unsaved Theme. Save it by right clicking it and selecting Save theme for sharing, name it as you wish:

Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members [​IMG]

5.) Now go to the location where you saved the theme file and run it to apply the theme on your computer:

6.) It will now replace your unsaved theme which can be deleted:

7.) Right click the themepack file and zip it, Windows will create a zip archive file:

8.) Attach the zip archive to your post here with a screenshot or two (tutorial: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums)

:)

Kari, Jul 1, 2015
  2. CliffordSimonds, Jul 1, 2015
  3. grayburn Win User
    e51 Themes

Many many themes at the sites in my signature, and they'll be compatible.

I wouldn't say if the themes are **bleep** as they're not as i upload all themes and i choose the best from many theme sites/forums that i frequent.

More themes at the N95 site as the N82 site members are quite ungreatful so i don't upload so much there.

Message Edited by on 10-Nov-2008 10:41 AM

grayburn, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

This quote and Sway were added to this post on 05 November 2017,
    because one of our Ten Forums theme members found it easier to host his own themes, so he can update parts of already posted themes easier. To contact him you can either PM him or message him on his Profile page: View Profile: JoshuaVL1988 - Windows 10 Forums

original post here: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved - Page 219 - Windows 10 Forums

Now back to my older post*Wink

*Thumbs That was Quick!!!! Kari and with a mini tut too*chuckle
    Malwarebytes Theme ZIP.zip
    Includes 3 Malwarebytes backgrounds.

Cliff S, Jul 1, 2015
  5. Kari Win User
    Here's my first one, a Ten Forums theme (no screensaver, Taskbar vertical at left although the screenshots below show it at bottom): TF_Theme.zip

Screenshots showing the colors and background image:

Kari, Jul 1, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member

Applied to 8.1(will be 10 in

Presently it's:
    Thu Jul 02 2015 17:33:16 GMT+0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Approximate countdown until the General Release of Windows 10 on July 29th, 2015.

26 Days, 6 Hours, 26 Minutes, 43 Seconds

Cliff S, Jul 1, 2015
  7. Kari Win User
    Yes, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 themepack files work on all 8 or later versions *Smile

Kari, Jul 1, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

SR 71 Cockpit.zip

Cliff S, Jul 1, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    I would upload a theme, but I don't know how. *Sad

Whoops! I put too many pictures in and exceeded the limit! Back to the drawing board.

Wynona, Jul 2, 2015
  10. wase4711 Win User
    thanks! I miss window blinds and themeing alot, so these are great!

wase4711, Jul 2, 2015
  11. Kari Win User
    Wynona, the first post has step by step instructions, including the link to tutorial about how to upload. What kind of issue you have with uploading?

12. Cliff S New Member
    Horror-TUNSTALL.zip
    My Favorite Horror Theme

For Wynona: A step recorder recording on how to prepare and upload a theme

Step for step Theme upload.zip

Cliff S, Jul 2, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

I totally missed that part. I'm a little sleep deprived, I guess . . . I hate nights when my eyes won't close for sleep!

Wynona, Jul 2, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User
    Ohhhhhhh, Cliff, that hurts my heart! But thanks for the link.

Wynona, Jul 2, 2015
  15. Cliff S New Member
    The theme wasn't made for you, just the step for step. I created the Theme on the fly for the EMO's and Goth's(And Walking Dead Fans) so I could upload and record it to show you how*Smile

Cliff S, Jul 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Similar Threads - Themes created Ten

2. Joining windows 11 forums with same login for ten forums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Joining windows 11 forums with same login for ten forums?: I am interested in upgrading to Windows 11 when it is ready and have been to the eleven forum. Will I need to make a new account to log in or is my same account for ten forums fine to use to log in with? I am interested in what all have to say and tutorials for windows 11, so...
  3. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  4. AVG ten forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG ten forums: on my laptop and decided to look in the forum. Forum opens on screen but as soon as I want a page this happens. (Image) so I have uninstalled AVG Free. 159801
  5. Problems with ten forums editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with ten forums editor: I love the content on ten forums. But the web software to compose and reply to messages is very frustrating! I am using the WYSIWYG editor. In no particular order, here are my recent issues: 1) blank lines--why do I need to have 3 blank lines in the editor pane to produce...
  6. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

in Windows 10 Support
    Error on Ten Forums IPhone App: Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817
  7. Windows Ten Forums Signatures Available For Members To Use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten Forums Signatures Available For Members To Use: Hi Friends Several Windows Ten Forum Members are happy to design a customised signature for you to use as part of your profile in this group should you like one. I'll start of with 6 available signatures for members here. Please feel free to choose one if you wish. If you...
  8. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  9. Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members: *YouTube video player Read more: Windows 10 Tutorials [/quote] It's easy: give a one liner about what the video will show, post the video under it and add a link to a TenForums.com tutorial or sticky if available. No long stories about how you had a dream where the...
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....