Windows 10: windows 10 threshold download issue!!

Discus and support windows 10 threshold download issue!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i started the windows 10 threshold update....and i downloaded it with lots of resume pause(battery saver,turning off laptop)and made to 80% ...when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by flashrev, Mar 11, 2016.

1. flashrev Win User

windows 10 threshold download issue!!

i started the windows 10 threshold update....and i downloaded it with lots of resume pause(battery saver,turning off laptop)and made to 80% ...when i checked for the download again it started from 0 % ....i dont know why,but now all the latest update cumilative,security updates are downloading along with it...so will there be any issue while installing upgarde 1511 version.along with these newer updates.

:)

flashrev, Mar 11, 2016
  2. Linney Win User

Windows 10 Pro November Update 1511 still not showing up

Have a read of this and see if there is any helpful clues therein.

Windows 10 November Update (Threshold 2) Available for Download

Windows 10 November Update (Version 1511) Available for Download - AskVG

What does the command WinVer reveal to you (see above article)?

Linney, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 11, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, personally I really argue against the recommended process of getting updates whilst installing Windows. It sounds like you have a slow internet connection.

The much safer way - with an additional benefit- is
    a. Download the iso and create your bootable medium.
    (If that fails you know your download failed somehow - basic check)
    b. Perform your upgrade without downloading updates.
    Why? If it works, fine- and you can then apply updates.
    If it fails, you still have your bootable medium and you can retry the installation - saves time.
    c. You can use your bootable medium in the future to
    i perform certain useful actions on a non-bootable system
    ii do an in-place upgrade repair installation - one of the most useful repair features in Win 10.

dalchina, Mar 12, 2016
Thema:

1. windows 10 threshold download issue!! - Similar Threads - threshold download issue

2. Windows 10 download issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 download issues: I purchased Dell Windows 10 May 9, 2019. Could not install an application I needed. the download goes way too quickly I think. Installation getting errors like "need an elevation". I contacted Live Chat and they checked my system and found a corrupt file in Windows...
  3. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  4. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  5. Threshold Downloaded but Update Failed to Install via WU and MCT

Threshold Downloaded but Update Failed to Install via WU and MCT: Windows Update says it downloaded the update but every time it runs, it fails. The failure message is almost immediate. there is no error # associated with the failure. Only the generic, "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later". I tried...
  6. W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues: Since the Nov update I only get sound from my speakers. When I choose "AMD HDMI Output" (for head phones ) and set default nothing happens. All worked fine prior to update. AMD drivers are up to date. Headphones are connected to the rear of Asus Display. Any ideas ? 30181
  7. Strange issue with Threshold 2 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange issue with Threshold 2 installation: I have just updated the PC using the MCT as I wasn't getting offered the Threshold 2 update via Windows Update - I assume because I replaced the motherboard last week due to the old one dying. I generallty use the local admin account to run everything, I am savvy enough to...
  8. Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft: Interesting: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft When Microsoft jumped directly to Windows 10 from Windows 8 PC / Windows Phone 8.1, it was quite a surprise, given the logical and expected order could have been Windows 9 after Windows 8. But our...
  9. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
  10. Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?: Will anyone be able to download an iso for W10 threshold 2 on Nov 10 (not an insider build)? I just want to keep my isos images updated. 28830