Windows 10: Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...

Discus and support Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As per subject, I don't have the option to "See all activities" next to the date in timeline. Anyone know what gives here?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by andrewjprince, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...

As per subject, I don't have the option to "See all activities" next to the date in timeline. Anyone know what gives here?

:)

andrewjprince, Jul 12, 2018

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Timeline question

Hello all.

I am currently using build 16299 (version 1709) and I have a question about the future Windows

10 Timeline (if some of you have the preview build and can test it).

Does Timeline need System Restore / File History activated to function? Or is it an independent

component?

Thank you in advance!

LaurFlorin, Jul 12, 2018
  4. squirty1 Win User

Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...

Windows 10 Timeline

Windows 10 Timeline is missing the toggle to turn off timeline in Activity History.

I've rolled back to previous version of windows 10 and then windows update started download it again before I even knew it. After the second install the timeline toggle was still missing. I need help to figure out if the toggle switch off/on is blocked by
    something. Maybe is the reason it's missing.

Show Activities From Accounts where it's suppose to be is missing. Am I missing something or is there an app that is turned off that shows the toggle switch. This is what I am missing so I can't turn Timeline off.

Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline... 7790e684-9fa7-4099-83d7-d31fb33e76cb?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline... a3eb08a0-f963-4510-bb77-ebbc56b85de0?upload=true.jpg

squirty1, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...

1. Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline... - Similar Threads - Timeline 'see activities'

2. Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timeline: Hi people.Setting up a new, to me, refurbished PC.My Os build is 19044.2006 My timeline only shows 3 days worth of data but with the option to sign in to microsoft and get the 30 days I had on my old PC.When I click on the blue sign in button I am taken to this screenMy...
  3. Timeline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Timeline: Timeline in Task manager suddenly stopped working. Has been working well to date. Ideas of how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline/b01f1655-4c53-4f88-848b-37cb6f5562b8
  4. Windows 10 timeline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 timeline: windows 10 1909 So basically whenever i try to remove the activity history in the timeline.. after a deleting a few history. the screen goes black for a second and comes back on. and when i check the reliability history it says explorer. exe has stopped working. here is...
  5. Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline: I just upgraded to 1909 and there is a question "see your activities on all of your devices" on the timeline, with only a "yes'" button. I find this annoying. Is there some way to get rid of it without clicking "yes"?...
  6. "See more days in timeline"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "See more days in timeline": [ATTACH] What is wrong with the above picture? Here's a hint: neither "Learn more" nor "Privacy Statement" tell you how to cancel this prompt. It just sits there, taking up valuable real estate in the "Timeline" view - and I DO NOT want to click "Yes". I am happy for...
  7. timeline activity

timeline activity: when history is cleared, ghost images of files are visible on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline-activity/3e2f30ed-a0d5-4ae1-9a24-48282a65fc1a"
  8. Timeline

Timeline: I have the timeline feature enabled in windows 10. However, I don't see my Microsoft word or excel documents when I scroll through the timeline. How do I enable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline/c37da475-8e93-43e3-8781-d10471434b2d
  9. windows 10 Timeline

windows 10 Timeline: Traduit en: Français Afficher l'original Timeline s'affiche mais aucune recherhe precedente s'affiche malgré l'ancrage de l'article lu [ATTACH] Texte d'origine Proposer une meilleure traduction...
  10. Windows 10 Timeline Activity

Windows 10 Timeline Activity: Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112. I am having an issue with Windows 10 timeline. Deleted activity but it just greyed it out with no way of removing it. I have disabled Timeline and have cleared all Activity History but it remains. The only way to not see the file,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see all activities

2. see all activities in windows 10

3. see all activities today

4. automated activity tracking win10 iphone,
  5. view all activity ,
  6. see activities,
  7. see al actives,
  8. show all activities,
  9. how see all activity in windows,
  10. activity win10 history timeline export,
  11. seacrh for all activities on pc,