Windows 10: Windows 10 Tip: Draw on your memories with the Photos app update

Discus and support Windows 10 Tip: Draw on your memories with the Photos app update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Did you know that with our latest update to the Photos app on Windows 10, we’ve made it easy to view all your memories, edit them with new filters and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Tip: Draw on your memories with the Photos app update

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Draw on your memories with the Photos app update | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 20, 2016

2. How to turn off the drawing/inking tool on Windows 10 Photos App

How do I turn off the extremely annoying drawing/inking tool on the Windows 10 Photos App? Like most people, I don't need or want to draw on virtually every photo I have - why on earth is this the default setting? This is so stupid and frustrating.
    I'm using the Surface Pro 3.

GarryRobinsonXE, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Smittychat., Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Tip: Draw on your memories with the Photos app update

1. Windows 10 Tip: Draw on your memories with the Photos app update - Similar Threads - Tip Draw memories

2. Draw option not available in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Draw option not available in Photos: Hello everyone.The Draw option in Photos is greyed out in Windows. Not just for any particular file type, but for all images.Using Windows 10 21H1.Any solution? Thanks...
  3. How to use Windows 10 Photos app – Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 10 Photos app – Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Photos app is more than a capable gallery app. This default gallery app in Windows 10 PCs is capable of doing much more than just showing you the pictures and playing videos on your PC. You can edit your pictures/videos and add various effects using the...
  4. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  5. Photo's app Crashing just by drawing on a picture

Photo's app Crashing just by drawing on a picture: So i wanted to draw on a picture but there is a problem. my system crashes! the mouse cursor works but nothing else. Not even the start button. I already have reset the photos app but it still does not work. any suggestions?? PC Specs: System Manufacturer Acer System...
  6. App to draw straight lines over Photo

App to draw straight lines over Photo: Hello, I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line after created. I have an app for iPhone that does this called 6f-markup but I cannot find anything for windows 10. If anyone...
  7. Tips App?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tips App?: I have just recently upgraded to the Windows Insider Program Latest release Fast Ring. After i downloaded and installed i wanted to know what was new, so i went looking for the Tips app but it didn't exist. Are Microsoft removing the app? Is there an alternative?...
  8. drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please

drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please: Hi! I frequently draw on photos on my Surface using the pen in Windows 10 Photos. When I save that it creates a little film of the sketch witch is shown, when I watch the picture on the same viewer and the picture is more then the double the size as a file. I think it's...
  9. Draw in photos

Draw in photos: I have only 6 colours when I will draw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draw-in-photos/f992087b-f5a1-4257-a239-53d443320ae7
  10. Tips to prepare your PC for Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Tips to prepare your PC for Windows 10 October 2018 Update: The release of Windows 10 October 2018 Update is imminent. The rumours confirmed that Microsoft’s next big release would become available for download on October 2 and it’s a free update for all current users. Windows 10 October 2018 Update should hit the compatible devices...