Windows 10: Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation

Discus and support Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As Yusuf shared recently, we’ll celebrate the launch of Windows 10 on July 29 with global fan celebrations, join thousands of retailers to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation

Source: Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 19, 2015
  2. yustrup20 Win User

Making of a new generation phone

Making of a new generation phone that can play a mini disc (md).This phone shuold be designed to have a space compatible for operating a "md".After installing the "md" into the phone it should automatically display and save the information on the cd temporarily
    on the phone after this the "md" can be ejected and the information displayed on the phone will still be valid.later the operator can either view ,delete or save permanetly those temporarily stored information from the "md".Parameters;The phone needs a large
    memory capacity,the design should be handy or portable,it should have have other means of getting and sharing information e.g usb,bluetooth, infrafred connection e.t.c

yustrup20, Jul 19, 2015
  3. Making of a new generation phone

The phone would be massive. Besides, you can just download MP3s from your computer to the phone.

taffytafftaf, Jul 19, 2015
  4. Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation

I think this is so awesome because I personally measure a lot of my personal milestones by Windows versions so this definitely resonates with me. When my youngest niece was born, it hit me that when she's full grown up, the Windows PC that she'll use will be so entirely different with such utterly different uses. It'll probably be a Windows Phone that has a docking station and a 3D holographic screen that projects out.

The future's going to be something for sure.

Coke Robot, Jul 19, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation

1. Windows 10 to Welcome a New Generation - Similar Threads - Welcome Generation

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  5. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  6. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  8. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  9. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  10. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...