Windows 10: Windows 10 Touch response is not smooth as compared to Windows 7

Discus and support Windows 10 Touch response is not smooth as compared to Windows 7 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed Windows 10 LTSB 2016 x64 customized OS on the tablet PC and observed that the touch is not smooth as compared to Windows 7 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mmaniprabu, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Touch response is not smooth as compared to Windows 7

Hi,
    I have installed Windows 10 LTSB 2016 x64 customized OS on the tablet PC and observed that the touch is not smooth as compared to Windows 7 OS (WES7).
    Some of the touch events tried..selecting the folder to highlight and double touch the folder to open..etc.,
    I would like to know is there any way to improve the touch response?
    Also is there any touch utility to test the touch behavior?
    Appreciate your help!
    Thanks

Note: The vendor has NO specific touch driver for Win10 and updated that the default windows 10 driver will work. Also the tablet PC is installed with the default Win10 driver.

:)

mmaniprabu, Mar 14, 2017

2. big mistake

Firstly I think you'll find Windows 7 won't work very well with a touch screen compared with Windows 10 tablet mode, even if there are drivers available which is highly unlikely.

Secondly, what do you mean by "won't join a Windows 7" network?

Windows 7 is not a network protocol so you need to clarify what you mean by that.

JohnSmith531, Mar 14, 2017
  3. anoops08 Win User
    Heavy Battery Drain after updating to 8.1 Lumia Cyan Update

Now easily the battery of my 1520 is lasting for 28hrs+ under heavy usage. OS and touch response has become more smooth. More like buttery smooth!

No more issues! Happy with the update!

Thanks again bro!

anoops08, Mar 14, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Touch response is not smooth as compared to Windows 7

1. Windows 10 Touch response is not smooth as compared to Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Touch response smooth

2. Windows 10 Compare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Compare: Dear Microsoft Team,Introduce my name is ryan, I work at PT. NEC Indonesia. Currently we want to sell our products using the Windows 10 IoT operating system. But our customers ask for a statement that windows 10 IoT is basically the same as Windows 10 Pro. Can you help us?And...
  3. Windows 10 not running smoothly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  4. unpredictable and inaccurate touch response.

in Windows 10 Customization
    unpredictable and inaccurate touch response.: Adjustment on my touch PC isn't precise and unpredictable. In spite of self troubleshooting its not ready to fix. For instance when I press left corner it doesn't react there rather something different gets active. I have done windows update and touchscreen driver...
  5. Frustratingly low volume after installing Windows 10 compared to windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frustratingly low volume after installing Windows 10 compared to windows 7: I have tried absolutely everything in sound setting, volume settings, all enhancements, uninstalling drivers, reinstalling drivers, playing with audio defaults, most everything online. My volume compared to pre-update is still frustratingly low, noticeable everywhere-...
  6. Windows 10 slower compared to Windows 7

Windows 10 slower compared to Windows 7: Hey i jus upgraded from windows 7 to 10 PRO ALL MY GAMES ARE ALMOST LAGGING I USED TO GET 60 FPS, BUT NOW ONLY 20 TO 15FPS LIKE **** HAPPENED TO MY PC I have a dell vostro laptop Specs :- intel i-5 3230M CPU @2.60HZ 2.60 8 GB RAM AMD 7600M RADEON PLS HELP ME,...
  7. Windows 10 is slow on my PC compared to Windows 8.1 and 7

Windows 10 is slow on my PC compared to Windows 8.1 and 7: Hello. I recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and there is such a drastic change in performance. Even live tiles on the start menu is absolutely slow. Like, everything that I do is so laggy. I already have the latest updates, all the drivers are...
  8. Unacceptable Lack of Control with Windows 10 Filter Compared with Windows 7

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unacceptable Lack of Control with Windows 10 Filter Compared with Windows 7: I don't appreciate the fact that my children that are 13 years old or older can opt themselves out of activity reporting. Children are children until they are 18 and there is no point in having a family safety program if children can opt themselves out. Also, there are...
  9. Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7: Hi Team, We are facing latency issue with the windows version 1703 (OS Build 15063. 1387). In prevision, the performance quite well compared to the recent one Version 1607(OS Build 14393.1198). We are not able to downgrade to this Can we have any suggestion or patches for...
  10. Comparing versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comparing versions of Windows 10: Hi I would like to be able to compare the versions of Windows 10 both already installed on my machine and the version of the ISO on a DVD. I have followed the tutorial on finding this information for an ISO using the DISM command and it would be useful if I could have the...