Windows 10: Windows 10 Township game

Discus and support Windows 10 Township game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to uninstall a game from Windows 10 called Township by Playrix and reinstall. I can't find the gamee nor the publisher on my computer..help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynPolk-Reedy, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Township game

I need to uninstall a game from Windows 10 called Township by Playrix and reinstall. I can't find the gamee nor the publisher on my computer..help please.

:)

LynPolk-Reedy, Aug 1, 2018
  2. crabbite Win User

Game- Township

After new update windows 10.0.15007 Version 1607 it's a nice update for us but My favorite game Township doesn't work properly specially right sight touch. I test my touch option there nothing problem but when I play township game right sight did not respond.

crabbite, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Problem with in app purchase fot Township game

Hi Cheriece,

There are many possible reasons why you are getting an error when purchasing from the Township's in-game store. It is possible that the content that you are trying to purchase is only available for a specific device or the payment instrument that you are
    trying to use is not supported by the app store. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you contact Township technical support directly on this

link
    . They will be able to check your profile and provide you the most appropriate solution so you can purchase in-game contents again.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Township game

Problem with in app purchase fot Township game

For a few days now, I have been trying to make a purchase in my township game. When I go to make the purchase, it has an error message and states not supported. The other frustration is it has worked previously however went out again. Anyone else having
    this problem

CherieceMoore, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Township game

1. Windows 10 Township game - Similar Threads - Township game

2. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  3. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  4. Township not loading on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Township not loading on windows 10.: I am not able to load township, it is stuck on the loading screen. Even after 10 minutes, the game still hasnt loaded. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/township-not-loading-on-windows-10/292f627e-7dd8-4ef9-a996-01461e90a534
  5. Township not loading on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Township not loading on windows 10.: I am not able to load township, it is stuck on the loading screen. Even after 10 minutes, the game still hasnt loaded. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/township-not-loading-on-windows-10/292f627e-7dd8-4ef9-a996-01461e90a534
  6. Can't update Township Game on PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't update Township Game on PC.: I have clicked on the update option in the Microsoft store. I watched it download and I watched the update install. When I click to play the game it says 'Game update needed'. I exited and restarted my laptop. Still get the same issue. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled...
  7. How do you sync Township between two devices that were both downloaded from the Store so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you sync Township between two devices that were both downloaded from the Store so...: How do you sync Township between devices that were both d/l from the Store. It seems i can't and am at level 39 and don't want to start over......
  8. Township in game purchase

Township in game purchase: I purchased a cash safe for the township game on my laptop. Have done this before with no issues. This time everything appears to work, I received a receipt, however no cash has been added to my game. I have shut down the laptop, rebooted, left it overnight and still no...
  9. Township in-game purchases

Township in-game purchases: I played this game, which I installed from Google Play Store, on my smartphone for a couple of years, but now have a notebook, and installed the game via Microsoft store. Problem is, I can't make in game purchases with my credit card, even though I have a Microsoft store...
  10. My Township game stopped launching suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Township game stopped launching suddenly.: Has anyone else had the same problem, is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/my-township-game-stopped-launching-suddenly/a2c6ecd5-1113-4262-b48d-aec4e4d4f15f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 township uninstall

2. can in play the same game township from my windows 8 device to windows 10device??

3. remove township from windows 10

4. windows 10 township remove,
  5. remove township game win 10,
  6. windows 10 uninstall township,
  7. windos 10 township remove,
  8. uninstall township on windows 10,
  9. uninstall township from windows 10