Windows 10: Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable?

Discus and support Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys eversince Windows XP icons in the tray bar automatically hide when unused. Since I believe Windows Vista there was the option to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fANAT1C, Aug 11, 2015.

1. fANAT1C Win User

Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable?

Hello guys

eversince Windows XP icons in the tray bar automatically hide when unused. Since I believe Windows Vista there was the option to make those tray icons visible so they didn't hide even when they were not used. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, does anyone know how I make sure the tray icons won't hide?

I want the icons in the big square to just be next to the others on the taskbar
    Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable? [​IMG]

In Windows 7 and 8/8.1 (and maybe also XP and Vista I don't remember) I know you could just right-click the arrow and mark a checkbox but there is no such thing in Windows 10.

thanks in advance

:)

fANAT1C, Aug 11, 2015

2. System Tray

I am running Windows 10. How do I remove icons ( not hide ) from the system tray?

RileyHutcheson, Aug 11, 2015
  3. oldguy28 Win User
    How do I get rid of the anoying win 10 icon in my tray NOT HIDE GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM?

Original Title: Win 7 win 10 tray icon

How do I get rid of the anoying win 10 icon in my tray NOT HIDE GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM

Tom j.

oldguy28, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Attachment 30743
    Attachment 30744

5. Steve78 Win User
    Steve78, Aug 11, 2015
  6. fANAT1C Win User
    fANAT1C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 tray icons hide automatically, how do I disable? - Similar Threads - tray icons hide

2. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  3. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  4. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  5. Hide an icon in the tray menu

Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  6. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?

How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?: Hi, I'm not sure if this is question is applicable to this forum because I own Windows 7, but seeing how the system tray features are similar between Windows 10 and 7, I thought of asking in hopes that someone can help. I have a few applications that are left working in the...
  8. is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?

in Windows 10 Support
    is it possible to hide tray icons somehow?: i wanna hide those two icons. that is not possible via their respective programs. so, is it possible to hack/trick the system via regedit or something to make those two hidden? [img] 130218
  9. How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?

How do I hide a running application's system tray icons?: You know the system tray icons right? The little menu that opens up when you click the little arrow in the taskbar? It shows all the currently running applications, but I was wondering if it was possible to have the icon not show in the menu even if the program is still...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419