Windows 10: Windows 10 tray is not showing?

Discus and support Windows 10 tray is not showing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello evrybody i need help my tray icon is not showing up and I need it becuse my taskbar is getting full and i need to know how to enable tray icon i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Da gamer, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Da gamer Win User

Windows 10 tray is not showing?

Hello evrybody i need help my tray icon is not showing up and I need it becuse my taskbar is getting full and i need to know how to enable tray icon i have a screenshot of it
    Windows 10 tray is not showing? [​IMG]
    can somebody say how to enable it/fix it?

:)

Da gamer, Jun 24, 2017
  2. Tray Tray Win User

SERIOUS Issue with 4k over HDMI in Windows 10 (HELP!!)

It seems that Microsoft can't just release an OS that works properly without some sort of tweaking to make it even remotely usable for any sort of advanced application. I switched over to Windows 10
    with a clean install last night and I've regretted it ever since.

I have a 60-inch Vizio 4k TV that has HDMI 2.0, so it can natively support 60hz at 4k resolutions, and 1080p at 120hz. I have updated my video and chipset/motherboard drivers and reinstalled them countless
    times, flashed the BIOS, updated all computer drivers, and have all Windows Updates installed. I NEVER had problems in Windows 8.1, just the pile garbage they call Windows 10. I am using an HDMI 2.0 cable. Not to mention I can't even restart the computer without
    changing the polling rate on my Corsair K70 RGB keyboard, which was an issue that was fixed long ago with Windows 8.1.

Even after adjusting settings countless times and even disabling Microsoft startup services that seem to be the culprits, I still can't even function with anything OS side. What happens is when I go up to
    4k at 60hz, it will not allow me to use the RGB color spectrum, the option doesn't even appear in the Nvidia control panel anymore. I never had this issue with Windows 8.1. Because of this, somehow the computer is struggling to display anything in the OS with
    serious cursor lag and screen flickering in EVERY OS WINDOW. Applications seem to perform fine, however, and I've confirmed that I'm set to be running at 60hz, but it doesn't even perform close. I have tried everything, even custom scaling and resolutions,
    and the only success I've had is getting full RGB in 1080p at 120hz with making a custom resolution, but it doesn't work for 4k.

Can someone offer any advice? I'm incredibly frustrated right now, and I really need this working asap for my job, and the internet doesn't seem to have any solutions currently.

Here are my basic computer specs:

Intel 4790k

MSI GTX 980ti

Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard

32GB TridentX RAM

1300W EVGA Supernova PSU

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow-edition Case

Creative ZXR Sound Card

Tray Tray, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Reserve Icon not there is system tray.

I have installed the KB3035583 and KB2952664 on my current operating system which is genuine

is avoiding me to upgrade to windows 10.

having such valid windows

Chaitanya Gore, Jun 24, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Settings/Personalization/Taskbar/'Select which icons appear on the taskbar',

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

or

just drag and drop them back to the tray, (The tray will appear as soon as you lift the first icon over the top edge of the Taskbar)

Edwin, Jun 25, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    I would actually hide those icons that you do not need showing, such as Avira, USB, OneCloud, Network and sound. It would really help to know what programs you are running, since those can eat up precious CPU cycles, especially Antivirus programs if they are scanning in background.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 tray is not showing? - Similar Threads - tray showing

2. Sound output device on system tray does not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output device on system tray does not show: Using Win11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 If I click the sound icon on the system tray and then click the "select a sound output" button next to the volume, the pane that is displayed does not show the output devices I have see image. Any idea how to fix this or is this...
  3. Sound output device on system tray does not show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound output device on system tray does not show: Using Win11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 If I click the sound icon on the system tray and then click the "select a sound output" button next to the volume, the pane that is displayed does not show the output devices I have see image. Any idea how to fix this or is this...
  4. Windows Explorer System Tray not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer System Tray not showing: Windows 11 Pro 22h2, windows tiny edition. Issue present since first setup, previously the issue was seen when taskbar was set to autohide, system tray stopped showing wifi/battery/sound/clock.NB: I've turned off everything I don't use search etc. I was gonna patch the...
  5. Windows Explorer System Tray not showing

Windows Explorer System Tray not showing: Windows 11 Pro 22h2, windows tiny edition. Issue present since first setup, previously the issue was seen when taskbar was set to autohide, system tray stopped showing wifi/battery/sound/clock.NB: I've turned off everything I don't use search etc. I was gonna patch the...
  6. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  7. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  8. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  9. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  10. system tray doesn't show the Day of the Week anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray doesn't show the Day of the Week anymore.: Since the last update to Windows 10, The Day of the Week no longer shows in the system tray. I've gone to the Control panel and changed date and time formats to the long date dddd, mmmm, d, yyyy and it still doesn't show up. When I enlarge the task bar, it is there, but don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb tray not showing in my computer windows 10

2. windows 10 1809 system tray not showing