Windows 10: Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design

Discus and support Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google hasn't been doing so well lately themselves and tries to "Slam Dunk" 10? The joke is on them! Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Night Hawk, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design

Google hasn't been doing so well lately themselves and tries to "Slam Dunk" 10? The joke is on them!

see full report

:)

Night Hawk, Nov 3, 2015

2. Install Win 7 on new pc

Hi,

I have been trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate on my Dell Inspiron that I bought less than a year ago. My computer came with Windows 10 home, and which I really dislike the latest Windows OS designs. How can I remove windows 10 and install windows 7?

Akaash

datechboss101, Nov 3, 2015
  3. How to Sort Pictures in windows 10

My pictures are grouped by date taken. Problem is, the headings are "Earlier this month", "Earlier this year", and "A long time ago". In Windows 7, actual dates are shown. How can I make that happen with Windows 10?

Original title---Pictures---

Walt GrayXL, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design

1. Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design - Similar Threads - Try 'Windows years

2. How to find license keys of Windows 10 purchased approximately 10 years ago?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to find license keys of Windows 10 purchased approximately 10 years ago?: How to find license keys of Windows 10 upgrade purchased approx 10 years ago? I recall the Windows 10 license keys were in a eMail from Microsoft but cannot find it using Outlook 365 search.# #MS #rfi #W10 #license #upgrade #key #retrieve...
  3. How to find license keys of Windows 10 purchased approximately 10 years ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find license keys of Windows 10 purchased approximately 10 years ago?: How to find license keys of Windows 10 upgrade purchased approx 10 years ago? I recall the Windows 10 license keys were in a eMail from Microsoft but cannot find it using Outlook 365 search.# #MS #rfi #W10 #license #upgrade #key #retrieve...
  4. How to find license keys of Windows 10 purchased approximately 10 years ago?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WINDOWS 7 CAME WITH MY COMPUTER I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 years ago.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 7 CAME WITH MY COMPUTER I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 years ago.: Now I have no "AUTHENTICATION NUMBER " to link QSL to a program I want to use?How do I buy windows 10 with an number ? Is this the only solution?Thank You in Advance for r help...
  6. Head phone jack on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Head phone jack on windows 10: The headphone jack on my windows 10 computer doesn't work. How do I make it operational. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phone-jack-on-windows-10/0ae13686-96fa-4991-b2f6-741dc2adace0
  7. Windows automatically resotred to 1 year ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatically resotred to 1 year ago: So it is 22nd January 2019, I was doing some work on Microsoft Word, then left my laptop for 10 minutes. When I came back, I noticed the laptop has just restarted and restored itself to January 2018. Unfortunately, I have not been actively backing up my laptop for quite a few...
  8. Google Chrome is getting a new design on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome is getting a new design on Windows 10 and other platforms: The search engine giant Google today announced a big update for Chrome browser on Windows and other platforms. Google Chrome is getting a new design that features rounded corners, a password manager, the ability to set a background image for the homepage and more. “We...
  9. Google Vice President of Design: Windows 10 Is XP with Flat Skin

in Windows 10 News
    Google Vice President of Design: Windows 10 Is XP with Flat Skin: Google exec comments on how Windows 10 looks and works Microsoft claims that Windows 10 has the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 regarding features and looks, but as far as Google’s Vice President of Design, Matias Duarte, is concerned, not much has changed with this new...
  10. I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff

in Windows 10 Support
    I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff: Does anyone know how I can get my W10 back after a hard drive wipe? I had to go back to W7. Now I don't have the icon to install 10 anymore. 21441