Windows 10: Windows 10 ugly font on system application

Discus and support Windows 10 ugly font on system application in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have these ugly font (shown below) for every windows 10 system application, may I know how to fix this problem? [img] 109494 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ice111, May 6, 2018.

1. ice111 Win User

Windows 10 ugly font on system application

I have these ugly font (shown below) for every windows 10 system application, may I know how to fix this problem?

Windows 10 ugly font on system application [​IMG]

:)

ice111, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ugly font on system application

1. Windows 10 ugly font on system application - Similar Threads - ugly font system

2. Fonts weird/ugly/jagged on Windows 10 21H2 HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts weird/ugly/jagged on Windows 10 21H2 HP Elitebook: Hi,I have searched and tried multiple "fixes" for this issue. The HP Elitebook is about a week old, running Win10 21H2. At some point during some troubleshooting and I do not know what was done by level 1 her entire system has a jagged, ugly looking font. Here are the things...
  3. Fonts weird/ugly/jagged on Windows 10 21H2 HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts weird/ugly/jagged on Windows 10 21H2 HP Elitebook: Hi,I have searched and tried multiple "fixes" for this issue. The HP Elitebook is about a week old, running Win10 21H2. At some point during some troubleshooting and I do not know what was done by level 1 her entire system has a jagged, ugly looking font. Here are the things...
  4. Fonts weird/ugly/jagged on Windows 10 21H2 HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  6. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  7. Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly: hello all is ugly, I almost questioned if I installed the driver correctly, removed it and reinstalled it, no thing I have done seem to workI did changed resolutions, trying to change bit depth I have Lenovo l560, graphic: Intel HD graphic 520...
  8. Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...: Been searching for an hour online but can't seem to find an answer that works. So I just installed Win 10 and the desktop font skinny and dark in spots (letters to close together?). Screenshot below. Anyway to make the system fonts thicker and/or change the font possibly? I...
  9. Forcing applications to use System Fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Forcing applications to use System Fonts: Some of my (older) applications are not displaying fonts correctly all of a sudden. Possibly one of the windows updates. I am being told that this can be remedied in the code if in Visual Studio an option is checked to 'use system fonts' . However, as I don't have access to...
  10. Ugly system tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ugly system tray icons: This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ugly font