Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to install .NET 3.5

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to install .NET 3.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is needed by many appps which somehow when I tried to install (using many different approaches) it and it does for the past few months.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pectin232, Mar 15, 2016.

1. pectin232 Win User

Windows 10 unable to install .NET 3.5

This is needed by many appps which somehow when I tried to install (using many different approaches) it and it does for the past few months. Suggestions. I following many onLine Guides DISM, powershell, registry, reinstall Windows 10 like 6-7x still unable to install

:)

pectin232, Mar 15, 2016
  2. DineshOne Win User

unexpected error occurred while troubleshooting

Upgraded to 1607 but unable to get .Net framework 3.5 windows update as it is required , when tried to install .Net 3.5 framework.

Why windows update is required for installing .Net framework 3.5?

DineshOne, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Niraj_888 Win User
    Unable to install .net 3.5 in Windows 10 64 bit

Unable to install .net 3.5 in Windows 10 64 bit

Not from add feature or from dism

Niraj_888, Mar 15, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi.
    Installing .NET Framework 3.5 is Windows 10 is achieved this way:

Right-click on the Start button and select Control Panel>Programs and Features

Select Turn Windows Features On or Off

Windows 10 unable to install .NET 3.5 [​IMG]

Expand the .Net Framework 3.5 by clicking on the plus sign

Windows 10 unable to install .NET 3.5 [​IMG]

Check the boxes that you require. Click OK. Reboot and it should be installed.

simrick, Mar 16, 2016
  5. Kryten Win User
    R click start button<programs and features<Turn windows features on/off
    Select checkbox for Net Framework 3.5 and click ok.
    Follow onscreen prompts.Reboot computer.

Kryten, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 unable to install .NET 3.5 - Similar Threads - unable install NET

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. unable to install .Net framework

unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .net 5

.net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  8. NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1: I was running software that uses Net 5. After installing 21h1 it seems to override the 5 version with 4.8, so the app doesn't run. Any clues how to get NET 5 on the PC ? Tests already doneClean WIN install load NET5 and the app worksAs soon as I run the updater it's puts 4.8...
  9. Windows 10 - Unable to Install .Net Framework 3.5

Windows 10 - Unable to Install .Net Framework 3.5: Hello,I know this thread has been posted several times online, but none of the solutions I've researched have been working for me. I have been trying to install Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 for a week to no avail. Some of the methods I've used include: 1) Turn Windows...
  10. Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10

Unable to install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10: I am unable to install the .NET Framework 3.5 on my Windows 10 box. I tried enabling it through Programs and Features, I tried enabling and installing through DISM, I tried SFC /scannow. Everything is failing. Mostly I get error code 0x800736B3 saying that "The referenced...