Windows 10: windows 10 unable to install updates

Discus and support windows 10 unable to install updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows 10 is not being able to install all the updates why? please do something to solve this problem. and beside this it does not link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sumit lohar, Sep 4, 2018.

1. windows 10 unable to install updates

my windows 10 is not being able to install all the updates why?

please do something to solve this problem.

and beside this it does not link with any other sites when I log in any websites

:)

sumit lohar, Sep 4, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 7, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  4. jds21 Win User

windows 10 unable to install updates

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 unable to install updates

1. windows 10 unable to install updates - Similar Threads - unable install updates

2. Unable to install latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install latest Windows 10 update: I have reset my laptop in hopes of getting the updates to go through. This worked for part of them but the latest Windows 10 Update has downloaded at least 4 times and still won't install H2202. I thought if I skipped that process and went right to the Windows 11 update I...
  3. Unable to install Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 updates: Help! I'm unable to install 3 critical windows updates and am turning to the community for help. Before I present the error numbers, let me say I'm not very computer savvy, so please take pity when potentially suggesting steps to take. This is Bitdefenders' attempts after...
  4. Unable to install windows 10 2004 update

Unable to install windows 10 2004 update: Team, While installing the windows 10 2004 update, i am getting a prompt notification asking me "to plug-in the laptop and make sure battery is fully charged and restart the system". Attached screenshot below I am already plugged in, but i dont have battery on my...
  5. Unable to install Windows Update for Windows 10

Unable to install Windows Update for Windows 10: Hello community! I have recently been trying to update windows 10 from 1803 to 1809 but it failed all the time. The update gets downloaded and I am asked to restart the PC. It then takes about 25 minutes to install the updates but after it restarts it says 'Windows is...
  6. Unable to install Windows 10 update

Unable to install Windows 10 update: Like many others in the community forum, I have been trying to install the Windows 10 update for a month now. I don't get a specific error message. When it gets to about 60% installation it stops & says unable to install 1 of the components, but it doesn't say what the...
  7. Unable to install an update for windows 10

Unable to install an update for windows 10: This is the update: 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4493464) I get is message: some update files are missing or have problems. we'll try to download the update again later. error code: (0x80073712)...
  8. Unable to install windows 10 updates

Unable to install windows 10 updates: For the last few months cumulative windows 10 updates have been failing with the error 0x80071129 this has happened on the latest KB4480966. I am running windows 10 Home version 1803 64 bit. I have searched for the error but only found references to windows home server and...
  9. UNABLE TO INSTALL WINDOW 10 UPDATE

UNABLE TO INSTALL WINDOW 10 UPDATE: Window is unable to install the update-" 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4340917)" Every time when system restart for installing the update is goes to 100% and after 100% it shows message-" WE COULDN'T COMPLETE THE UPDATES...
  10. Unable to install update for Windows 10

Unable to install update for Windows 10: Hi, I am facing an error on my system while trying to update with error code 0x80072efd which is preventing me to install an update. This has resulted in my system becoming very slow. Please help!...