Windows 10: windows 10 unable to sign in

Discus and support windows 10 unable to sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Today i was just adding a folder to my shared vpn and removed the wrong account from the list (being mine) the admin account. It wouldn't let me do... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lukeyreborn78, Sep 9, 2015.

1. windows 10 unable to sign in

Today i was just adding a folder to my shared vpn and removed the wrong account from the list (being mine) the admin account. It wouldn't let me do anything really so i went to restart my pc and it keeps saying wrong password and won't let me sign in. Sorry i know this is a reallllly silly thing to do but can anyone suggest anything that might work? Thankyou

:)

Lukeyreborn78, Sep 9, 2015

2. Unable to sign into windows 10 store (Sign in button literally doesn't work)

I recently redeemed a game, Gears of War 4, and I've been instructed that my game will be available to download through the windows 10 store. Problem is I can't log in. When I launch windows store and click the person with the + symbol, I get a drop down
    menu with the "Sign In" option, when I click this the drop down menu disappears and nothing happens at all.

I have also tried the sign in button where it says "Sign in to post a comment" and that doesn't work either. This is frustrating me!

GamingBuffalo, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Unable to sign into windows 10 store (Sign in button literally doesn't work)

Hi!

I am on windows 10 and i'm accessing the store by the app already installed on my PC. I am able to sign in to my Microsoft windows account online but that's useless as I can't access my games library to download anything.

Also when i'm signed into my Microsoft account online and click "shop now in windows store" it opens the store without me signed in, and it's the same problem. I literally can't click the sign in button.

I ran the troubleshooter and it kept telling me I needed a Microsoft account to sync my settings, I don't really know what to do about that.

UPDATE:

I have fixed the issue after watching this YouTube video:

Apparently all I needed to do was an update, took about 10 minutes to complete and now the store is working fine for me!

GamingBuffalo, Sep 9, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

windows 10 unable to sign in

Brink, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 unable to sign in

1. windows 10 unable to sign in - Similar Threads - unable sign

2. Unable to sign in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to Windows 11: I just bought a new pc , and after i set up my email i am unable to sign in again , i says ‘oops, something went wrong , Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again. ‘and i tried reset my password but still doesn’t work , i just unable to sign in and now i...
  3. Unable to sign in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Windows 11: I just bought a new pc , and after i set up my email i am unable to sign in again , i says ‘oops, something went wrong , Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again. ‘and i tried reset my password but still doesn’t work , i just unable to sign in and now i...
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  5. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  6. unable to use other sign in options besides pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use other sign in options besides pin: I have been unable to use other options to sign in into my windows 11. I keep getting a error stating "something went wrong. Try again later". I have no updates pending. I have restated my computer multiple times, and nothing seem to work. all the ways to sign in are grayed...
  7. unable to use other sign in options besides pin

unable to use other sign in options besides pin: I have been unable to use other options to sign in into my windows 11. I keep getting a error stating "something went wrong. Try again later". I have no updates pending. I have restated my computer multiple times, and nothing seem to work. all the ways to sign in are grayed...
  8. Unable to sign in to User Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign in to User Accounts: I have a Dell Latitude 5490 i7 8th laptop with 16 GB RAM & 512 GB SSD that I bought refurbished. Today, after finishing my work on the Administrator account, I tried to sign in to my user account named "USER - 1". However, even though I entered the correct pin, it displayed...
  9. I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password on my phone

I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password on my phone: Basically what the question says - I changed my Google password and am now unable to verify my account even when I use the correct password. It is a similar issue with my Google maps app. Additionally I am unable to log into my Google mail - all of this is from my phone. I...
  10. I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into Authenticator after changing my Google password.: Basically what the question says - I changed my Google password and am now unable to verify my account even when I use the correct password. It is a similar issue with my Google maps app....