Windows 10: Windows 10 Uninstalling My Programs

Discus and support Windows 10 Uninstalling My Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps uninstalling my programs without me granting permission of any kind. This seems to happen occasionally when i turn my computer off. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BigBob, Apr 17, 2016.

1. BigBob Win User

Windows 10 Uninstalling My Programs

Windows 10 keeps uninstalling my programs without me granting permission of any kind. This seems to happen occasionally when i turn my computer off. I have never had any issues on other OS. How can I get Windows to stop?

Thanks

:)

BigBob, Apr 17, 2016

2. Uninstalling stubborn programs (Programs that WON'T uninstall) (Works)

Hi. I had some trouble uninstalling Google Chrome. I wanted to uninstall it because it was being slow. Until I discovered something that does it for you.

On your browser you can search up Revo Uninstaller. Then go to revouninstaller.com (what I believe the URL is) and download the free version. Click free download/portable depending on your device. Then set up the uninstaller then you can find the stubborn
    program (the program that refuses uninstallation). Then move your mouse to where it says uninstall and rid the prompt. It will probably work and then the program's data will be wiped and the program is gone forever. You can worry about it no more.

NathanWigintonOK, Apr 17, 2016
  3. I uninstalled the incompatible program, rebooted and it is still saying I need to uninstall the program before the upgrade can continue.

The program has been uninstalled successfully. It is not showing on my programs anymore. Windows 10 installation is still saying to uninstall it but it is.

indigo8014, Apr 17, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

What programs are being uninstalled?

Winuser, Apr 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Uninstalling My Programs - Similar Threads - Uninstalling Programs

2. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  3. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  4. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.: tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open. The program that cannot be uninstalled and until it is uninstalled I will not be able to continue with my job is as teacher is "exelearning"“Absolutely all programs and documents are closed, only this...
  6. tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.

tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.: tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open. The program that cannot be uninstalled and until it is uninstalled I will not be able to continue with my job is as teacher is "exelearning"“Absolutely all programs and documents are closed, only this...
  7. Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...: Hello,As the subject line says, this odd issue started very, very recently but I can't pinpoint an action that may have led to it. When accessing the "uninstall a program" screen in Control Panel, only the "Organize" button is visible. If I click on a program and hover the...
  8. Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...

Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...: Hello,As the subject line says, this odd issue started very, very recently but I can't pinpoint an action that may have led to it. When accessing the "uninstall a program" screen in Control Panel, only the "Organize" button is visible. If I click on a program and hover the...
  9. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  10. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...