Windows 10: Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle - Cannot See Desktop Icons

Discus and support Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle - Cannot See Desktop Icons in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle Cannot See Desktop Icons. Mouse not working. I have tried Startup Repair, usually by using the "Boot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dayhiker4k, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle - Cannot See Desktop Icons

Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle Cannot See Desktop Icons. Mouse not working. I have tried Startup Repair, usually by using the "Boot to Advanced Startup Options from a Hard Reboot," since it is the only way I can get my PC to respond.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

:)

Dayhiker4k, Sep 29, 2016
  2. brOtillio Win User

Desktop icons and task bar not working

After I completed the Windows 10 upgrade I am unable to use anything on my desktop. My task bar is missing icons, start menu doesn't work, and my desktop icons are unresponsive. Is anyone else having this issue, if so how did you fix it?

brOtillio, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 apps and icons become unresponsive after a while...

I have this problem with my laptop where, wither while in use or idle, programs and apps become unresponsive after a while. I cannot even use taskmanager, windows explorer or start menu when this happens... I have had Windows 10 for a while now andh ave
    even restored to factory settings and it still acts the same...

Darkshooter86, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle - Cannot See Desktop Icons

1. Windows 10 Unresponsive After Being Idle - Cannot See Desktop Icons - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Being Idle

2. Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle: One thing I've noticed since some time back now is how I often find my Windows 11 desktop being unresponsive after I haven't used the computer for a while.What happens is when I move the mouse cursor to for instance open a folder I have on my Desktop, the folder icon isn't...
  3. Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle: One thing I've noticed since some time back now is how I often find my Windows 11 desktop being unresponsive after I haven't used the computer for a while.What happens is when I move the mouse cursor to for instance open a folder I have on my Desktop, the folder icon isn't...
  4. Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle: Hello,I've got an Asus laptop G533QS with windows 11 and I'm experiencing this annoying thing, which seems to be on purpose, when the touchpad stops responding for a few seconds after it's been left idle for about 5 seconds. The lag for it to respond varies from 1s to 3s....
  5. Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle: Hello,I've got an Asus laptop G533QS with windows 11 and I'm experiencing this annoying thing, which seems to be on purpose, when the touchpad stops responding for a few seconds after it's been left idle for about 5 seconds. The lag for it to respond varies from 1s to 3s....
  6. Windows 10 becomes unresponsive after being unused

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 becomes unresponsive after being unused: So, my computer has recently started acting weird. When I stop using it for a while, my computer becomes unresponsive. My mouse turns off and plugging it back in doesn't do anything. The only way to make it responsive, is to turn the computer on and off. It might be a...
  7. Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.: I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having problems with my MS Accounts, I can only use 1 of my accounts, and the settings app is crashing after some time after we go to...
  8. Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.: I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having a problem with my MS Accounts, I can only use 1 of my accounts, and settings app is crashing after some time after we go to...
  9. windows hangs after being idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows hangs after being idle: I have created a post before but no help when pc is left idle for a while like 30 minutes then I move cursor it hangs for a while please help in power options hard disk is already set to 0 minutes...
  10. Windows 10 desktop unresponsive after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 desktop unresponsive after login: Hi, on my Acer 5750g laptop running Windows 10 I logged in as usual and the desktop initially didn't populate my desktop at all so i restarted and the desktop was there as usual but the laptop was running very very slow and even hovering over icons on the desktop had no...