Windows 10: Windows 10 update 1803 messed up system

Discus and support Windows 10 update 1803 messed up system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help with a restore back to previous version of Windows 10? Microsoft says unable to roll back system and must reinstall Windows and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MainManHarry, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update 1803 messed up system

Can someone help with a restore back to previous version of Windows 10? Microsoft says unable to roll back system and must reinstall Windows and all programs. This 1803 build seems to have messed up dozens of systems from people who I have spoken to. Local tech charges $499 and says it takes 3 days to reinstall and download programs. Also, no sound and unable to click on notification window in lower right. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

:)

MainManHarry, Jul 22, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

Any Office365 users here? Does Outlook (or any Office app for that matter) request activation after each system restart post this Windows 1803 update?

btarunr, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 update 1803 messed up system

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows 10 update 1803  messed up system pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update 1803 messed up system

1. Windows 10 update 1803 messed up system - Similar Threads - update 1803 messed

2. system messed up restoring it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system messed up restoring it.: I restored my system with a restore point, after which I had to reinstall everything, I use a program called Daz Studio, I have paid a lot of money for add ons for it, in fact hundreds.I can no longer install these items all I get is the following message and a complete run...
  3. system messed up restoring it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system messed up restoring it.: I restored my system with a restore point, after which I had to reinstall everything, I use a program called Daz Studio, I have paid a lot of money for add ons for it, in fact hundreds.I can no longer install these items all I get is the following message and a complete run...
  4. system messed up restoring it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Updated messed up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updated messed up.: Yesterday I had to update my pc, when I logged back in it said "We can't sign into your account" so it sent me to a temporarily profile. I couldn't find a solution then I kinda messed things up and I just made the temporarily account an administrator. This account uses my...
  6. Windows 10 update messed up computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update messed up computer: Hello i just wanted to see if i can get any new ideas from people so i updated my windows 10 a couple days ago and after i would get stuck at windows loading forever. I tried everything i know to do Tried to get into safe mode but couldnt. System restore at multiple points...
  7. Windows update messed up my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update messed up my system: Hello, an automatically coming update for some reason has failed and my system does not restart, and I have tried all kinds of trick to restore but it failed and does not restore. I have even used MediaCreationTool2004 and DiskReviverSetup_ppc and have not been able to...
  8. Windows 10 update messed up audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update messed up audio: My computer updated a few days ago and ever since the audio quality has quality has been bad. It lacks bass and sometimes theres too much high end. How can I fix this?...
  9. Win 10 update from 1803 to 1809 is a mess.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 update from 1803 to 1809 is a mess.: Earlier today Windows 10 updated itself from v1803 to v1809 and ever since that time, I am struggling to correct the mistakes but without any luck, and it's not worth anyone's time to deal with the issues because all that's happened is that it hard-coded the errors which...
  10. 1803 messed up my video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    1803 messed up my video thumbnails: I upgraded to 1803 on 2 pcs and since then only half my video files have thumbnails. Doesn't seem to be a particular file type - some mp4s are affected, some not (ditto mkv, avi). I have the relevant (show icons never thumbnails) boxes set correctly. I don't think it's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 101803messed up computer

2. window update messed up keyboard ms surface book september 2018