Windows 10: Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package.

Discus and support Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my ASUS G73ws computer every time there is a update to windows 10, it makes changes to the AKT 64 driver package, and the keyboard back lighting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by digitalcurisity, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package.

On my ASUS G73ws computer every time there is a update to windows 10, it makes changes to the AKT 64 driver package, and the keyboard back lighting quits working.

It took some looking on line to find the information about reinstalling the AKT 64 driver package, Microsoft has known for a long time of
    this problem but has not address it or themselves told people how to fix it, it's a simple fix just download the AKT driver Pkg. and restart computer.

I am sure other brands of computers have this same loss of keyboard back lighting, if their keyboards support back lighting.

:)

digitalcurisity, Jan 9, 2018
  2. Rrajg Win User

wifi

have a Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 laptop. The problem is WiFi driver is not installing properly. When I intall the driver the error is "This installer can not run on this plateform. Please select the package of your OS". I download all the update from
    window and update my OS. and after that i upate my win 7 sp1 to win 10. Please help me to intalling the WiFi driver.

Rrajg, Jan 9, 2018
  3. Mitjah Win User
    Windows 10 Download Graphics card

R7 is supported by Windows 10 either 32 or 64 bit. As a matter of fact you can even download graphic drivers from AMD website if you wish at: Desktop (32 bit)
    or
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64
    (64 bit). According AMD webpage anything above ATI 7700 is supported on Windows 10.

I'm using the same drivers for my R9 (the package form AMD website includes drivers from ATI 7700 up to R9).

Hope this helps,

Mitjah, Jan 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package.

You may want to disable updating that driver as follows
    Open the Control Panel and Select Devices and Printers.
    Under Devices, right-click on your PC icon (computer name)
    Select Device installation settings from the menu
    Select N0 and Save

Techjourney, Jan 10, 2018
  5. Thanks but this item posted worked better for me.
    You got me on the correct tract knowing there was a way to stop the windows update to the driver.
    Stop automatic driver updates on Windows 10 | IT Pro

digitalcurisity, Jan 10, 2018
  6. Okay glad you figured it out. Looks like the same just another way of getting there.

Techjourney, Jan 10, 2018
  7. When i tried using your way when i got to my computer and right clicked, nothing happened, so i started searching for it on line and found what i used.

Maybe my ASSUS computer just would not respond to it, but i thank you for your help it did tell me there was a way to disable windows 10 update from changing my driver.

digitalcurisity, Jan 10, 2018
  8. Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package.

I tested it yesterday and it works fine. I think there may have been some confusion on the My Computer. Anyway glad you got it working.

Techjourney, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package.

1. Windows 10 update and the AKT 64 driver Package. - Similar Threads - update AKT driver

2. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  3. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  4. Signing a driver package

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Signing a driver package: Is a release signature created through a Software Publisher Certificate SPC valid for Windows 10? Or the only way to do it is Hardware Certification Kit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-a-driver-package/7bb3f0b1-de9d-4127-bde7-aef09031637b
  5. Update package rollbacks for Windows 10PRO/64 bit/build 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update package rollbacks for Windows 10PRO/64 bit/build 20H2: Community: I recently discovered that two important pieces of hardware in my studio became obsolete due to the Windows 10 upgrade to 20H2. I'm hoping to find a way to get back to buildout 1809, which is supported by the hardware. I have a Windows 10 PRO 64-bit unit and am...
  6. driver updates included in windows update for win 10 64 bit?

driver updates included in windows update for win 10 64 bit?: hey you guys, I've got a serious problem with the bluetooth feature in the win 10 CP on my Acer laptop. The spotify desktop app cuts in and out rapidly for 30 seconds, then streams without noise for 1-2 minutes. then the process repeats. the process is completely pattern...
  7. updating to windows 10 1903 update package

updating to windows 10 1903 update package: Hello everyone, I have currently 1511 version of windows 10. I want to update it so I downloaded the windows 10 update assistant tool. but the tool is downloading one after another update. so if this goes like this then I don't know how much internet I have to spend to get...
  8. RTL8821CE and Windows 10 64 update - driver not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RTL8821CE and Windows 10 64 update - driver not working: After today's update, my HP 360's REaltek wireless adapter stopped working. Device Manger shows that the driver is not working and can not be installed. I had to complete a system restore to reverse the issue, but once Windows updates, I encounter the problem again. Is...
  9. windows 10 system 64 drivers

windows 10 system 64 drivers: Creating a system restote only allows for 42mb an I have a 2t drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-system-64-drivers/bff87697-c7ed-4ef2-9c7e-b71e488530f8
  10. Windows Driver Package Windows 10

Windows Driver Package Windows 10: I have been doing a clean up on my laptop and discovered this: Windows Driver Package - Kionix, Inc. (kxspb) Sensor I/O devices Is this package necessary to keep and is it safe? Could this be someone trying to hack me? Thanks 55255

Users found this page by searching for:

1. akt driver