Windows 10: Windows 10 update bricked my pc

Discus and support Windows 10 update bricked my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last windows patch, every time i download it and update it and restart my pc it bricks my pc and the update doesnt go through. i already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaebAl Jaroudy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update bricked my pc

Since the last windows patch, every time i download it and update it and restart my pc it bricks my pc and the update doesnt go through. i already reset my pc twice and wiped everything and did a complete reboot; everything worked fine in the beginning until i dowloaded the lates updates after rebooting and upon restart it bricks the pc again and doesnt install the updates. Please help!!!

:)

SaebAl Jaroudy, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Aug 25, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 update bricked my pc

DRDNA, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update bricked my pc

1. Windows 10 update bricked my pc - Similar Threads - update bricked

2. Forced update bricked my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced update bricked my computer...: So, I had some work I was doing up on my computer, work I had taken all day to complete. I was away for a short time, and got hit by the forced windows update. I come back and it says the update was "27%" complete. An hour later, still at 27%. It was hung. I rebooted the...
  3. Windows 10 1903 Update Bricked My Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1903 Update Bricked My Computer: A bit of a background, I could never install the 1903 update, it always said that my computer wasn't compatible with the new update. I have an Nvidia graphics card and a lot of other people have had the same issue. So fast forward to today, when the 1903 update got...
  4. How to re-install windows onto a computer bricked by a windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to re-install windows onto a computer bricked by a windows update: The laptop currently turns on, and the mouse reacts as one would expect to the trackpad, however it is stuck on an eternal black screen. Some background: I was in a lecture and was thus unable to charge the laptop when an update decided it was going to happen. It downloaded...
  5. PC has been bricked, probably by a Windows update (nothing new)

PC has been bricked, probably by a Windows update (nothing new): It started with the Blue Screen of Death, error message "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried everything I could and nothing worked. So I thought "hmm maybe it was another one of those crappy Windows updates.." and so I selected from the troubleshoot page to uninstall the latest...
  6. Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop.

Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop.: So long story short, I was forced into an update by windows on my laptop. Said update now has stuck me in a boot loop where it resets after flashing up on the screen saying "undoing changes made by windows update". The only thing I can acess is the BIOS. Any help would be...
  7. Windows update freezes every time, same situation bricked my last PC, please help

Windows update freezes every time, same situation bricked my last PC, please help: Long story short, my last PC would freeze every time it tried to update, specifically during the portion where it restarts the computer. Upon booting back up, it would freeze at a blank grey screen and start to overheat, and my only option was to hard power off and power back...
  8. Did Win10 update brick my system ??

Did Win10 update brick my system ??: I updated my Windows10 while shutting down and now my PC seems like it's bricked. It refuses to move past this screen. non-responsive to all keyboard inputs Motherboard : Asus H97-Pro CPU : Intel 4790K I was in the middle of an important project as i shut down the system...
  9. November 12, 2019—KB4522811 Update for Windows 10 Mobile (OS Build 15254.597) just bricked...

November 12, 2019—KB4522811 Update for Windows 10 Mobile (OS Build 15254.597) just bricked...: The November 12, 2019—KB4522811 Update for Windows 10 Mobile (OS Build 15254.597) just installed itself and now my Lumia 950 is hanging on the blue windows screen indefinitely. Rebooting doesn't help, removing and reinserting the battery doesn't help. Any suggestions on how...
  10. Windows 10 update bricked my network and I can't connect to the internet anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update bricked my network and I can't connect to the internet anymore: A couple of months ago, windows update bricked my computer and I had to reformat everything. Now, it has made all my networks useless. I can't even connect with a wired connection it's that bad. The last update that was supposed to start downloading was: "2019-10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update bricks my pc