Windows 10: Windows 10 update bricked my pc

Discus and support Windows 10 update bricked my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last windows patch, every time i download it and update it and restart my pc it bricks my pc and the update doesnt go through. i already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaebAl Jaroudy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update bricked my pc

Since the last windows patch, every time i download it and update it and restart my pc it bricks my pc and the update doesnt go through. i already reset my pc twice and wiped everything and did a complete reboot; everything worked fine in the beginning until i dowloaded the lates updates after rebooting and upon restart it bricks the pc again and doesnt install the updates. Please help!!!

:)

SaebAl Jaroudy, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Aug 25, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 update bricked my pc

DRDNA, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update bricked my pc

1. Windows 10 update bricked my pc - Similar Threads - update bricked

2. Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.: I restarted today 3/14/24 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 that it said was ready to install. After a supposedly successful restart, no programs or Windows functions would run. I could open the system tray, but nothing would launch and several icons were missing,...
  3. Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.: I restarted today 3/14/24 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 that it said was ready to install. After a supposedly successful restart, no programs or Windows functions would run. I could open the system tray, but nothing would launch and several icons were missing,...
  4. new update computer now seems bricked please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new update computer now seems bricked please help: So I just the latest windows 11 up. The one that came out Tuesday. Now after it just restarted, I have nothing. I have no keyboard, mouse, no display the only thing that it is been doing is ALL of the fans are at high speed. When either pulling the plug or holding the power...
  5. new update computer now seems bricked please help

new update computer now seems bricked please help: So I just the latest windows 11 up. The one that came out Tuesday. Now after it just restarted, I have nothing. I have no keyboard, mouse, no display the only thing that it is been doing is ALL of the fans are at high speed. When either pulling the plug or holding the power...
  6. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my computer: . Updated windows and then pc would turn on for 3 or 4 seconds then shut off and automatically try to boot again and then it would shut off after about 2 seconds repeatedly. Turns itself on for 2 seconds then shuts off. So i figured the system was trying to protect hardware....
  7. Windows update bricked my computer

Windows update bricked my computer: . Updated windows and then pc would turn on for 3 or 4 seconds then shut off and automatically try to boot again and then it would shut off after about 2 seconds repeatedly. Turns itself on for 2 seconds then shuts off. So i figured the system was trying to protect hardware....
  8. Windows update bricked my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer is bricked after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is bricked after windows update: I just opened my laptop to do some work and windows said updates were required. Actually, I didn't even want to update, but it said "the maximum pause limit for updates has been reached" or something like that, so I just updated.Two minutes later and my laptop is a brick....
  10. Computer is bricked after windows update

Computer is bricked after windows update: I just opened my laptop to do some work and windows said updates were required. Actually, I didn't even want to update, but it said "the maximum pause limit for updates has been reached" or something like that, so I just updated.Two minutes later and my laptop is a brick....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update bricks my pc