Windows 10: Windows 10 update causing triple monitor issues

Discus and support Windows 10 update causing triple monitor issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have just installed the latest update and as usual it always messes up my triple screen. After 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by caslad81, Sep 21, 2017.

1. caslad81 Win User

Windows 10 update causing triple monitor issues

Hi all,

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have just installed the latest update and as usual it always messes up my triple screen. After 20 mins putting it all back to how it was, every time I start a game now the monitors turn green or black/blue with little flecks of red blue and green on the screen.

The only way to get it back to normal is to either turn the monitors off and on or alt and tab out and back in. Sometimes its just one monitor sometimes its all 3 and only happens when I start games. I have tries uninstalling the updates and reinstalling my graphics card drivers which have not worked.

My card is a GTX970 running in surround mode.

Thanks
    Mark

:)

caslad81, Sep 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 x64 - Triple monitor setup issues

I would be happy to give it a try, but I am not using the AMD video card option from Dell(e.g. the system came with only integrated graphics). Later on I have added the nVidia GT220, so Dell does not provide drivers for it(it provides the drivers for: AMD
    Radeon HD8490,Radeon R5 240,Radeon R5-340X, but a nVidia is not an option on their site).

So I am getting the Intel HD driver from the Dell support site, and the nVidia GT220 driver from nVidia`s support site.

Also to rule out some other possible issues - I am running the latest possible BIOS(A10) and have all Win 10 upgrades which are offered.

NikolayZhelev, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Marenich Win User
    Windows 10 x64 - Triple monitor setup issues

Same here, Dell Optiplex 9020, Intel 4600 onboard, Nvidia GT 220. Only one monitor visible at a time.

The KEY point is: dual monitors worked perfectly fine while on Windows 7 and 8.1, stopped working after Win 10 upgrade, so it's not BIOS or hardware.

Anyone found driver combination that worked? Trying Win7 drivers on win10 now...

UPDATE: Ok, uninstalled all Nvidia tray things, uninstalled both drivers (Intel 4600 and GT 220 in Device Manger) - works fine now.

Marenich, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 update causing triple monitor issues

1. Windows 10 update causing triple monitor issues - Similar Threads - update causing triple

2. Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues: Hello,I use a triple monitor setup with two, 27" Samsungs and a 24" Asus. When individually plugged in they all use the exact resolution 1920x1080 which looks great. when I plug in all three the Asus's resolution craps out to 720x576. I currently have a dock that has...
  3. Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues: Hello,I use a triple monitor setup with two, 27" Samsungs and a 24" Asus. When individually plugged in they all use the exact resolution 1920x1080 which looks great. when I plug in all three the Asus's resolution craps out to 720x576. I currently have a dock that has...
  4. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Triple Monitor Viewing Problem: My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have...
  5. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Triple Monitor Viewing Problem: My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have...
  6. Triple monitor with one TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor with one TV: I can't turn off the TV without the two other monitors blinking on and off frequently. Is there a way to prevent that? submitted by /u/abedtime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktbfsa/triple_monitor_with_one_tv/
  7. Triple monitor setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor setup: So I am using a triple monitor setup using the serial port on my motherboard, the serial on the graphics card, and the hdmi on the graphics card, but the instant I try to use the on board serial I cannot put my pc into sleep mode, and I am now confused. Thanks in advance...
  8. Triple monitor operation is disabled after window update.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Triple monitor operation is disabled after window update.: Hello? I'm using a triple monitor by connecting two monitors to my laptop. The laptop has two Thunderbolt terminals, one for HDMI through a multi-hub to connect to monitor 1 and the other for use with USB-C to DVI cable. Since today's Windows 10 update, I have only one...
  9. Triple monitor operation is disabled after window update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Triple monitor operation is disabled after window update.: Hello? I'm using a triple monitor by connecting two monitors to my laptop. The laptop has two Thunderbolt terminals, one for HDMI through a multi-hub to connect to monitor 1 and the other for use with USB-C to DVI cable. Since today's Windows 10 update, I have only one...
  10. Triple monitor with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Triple monitor with Windows 10: Hello everyone, I currently have 3 monitors. 1 LG 34UM59-P 21:9 2560x1080 2 LG 27MP68HM-P 16:9 1920x1080 I've been running the Ultra wide for some time now without any problems. Yesterday I got the 2 27" monitors and at first it seemed to work. All three...