Windows 10: windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver

Discus and support windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The latest Windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver. Had to change the driver to another within the same family. Printer will now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by barbaraclarke3, Aug 1, 2018.

1. windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver

The latest Windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver. Had to change the driver to another within the same family. Printer will now print in color but it's much slower. When will this get fixed?

:)

barbaraclarke3, Aug 1, 2018
  2. KaySand Win User

Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

Recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I have HP Envy 5660 All-in-one Printer. I have not been able to connect this printer to my laptop on my home network since the upgrade. I can print on it from my desktop, phone, and ipad.

I have tried the following:

• Downloaded and redownloaded software and driver for printer
    • Checked compatibility with HP site, and says my printer is compatible
    • Downloaded driver for Windows 8.1 and installed it in compatibility mode as suggested
    • Troubleshooting printer many times to no avail
    Printer shows up in my home network in Control Panel, but says "not connected" or sometimes "offline". Have spent hours trying to resolve this issue. Is there a solution? Or do I need to go back to Windows 8, and wait until Windows 10 has the drivers I need.
    Is the problem with Windows 10 or with my HP printer? Very frustrated!!!!

KaySand, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

LaurieMacLaren, Aug 1, 2018
  4. windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver

Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

RobertRaney, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver

1. windows 10 update corrupted my HP Envy 5400 printer driver - Similar Threads - update corrupted Envy

2. driver for hp envy 6432e printer cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for hp envy 6432e printer cannot be installed: Can anyone help with a similar problem - I have been using an hp envy 6432e printer with Windows 10 on my PC. Then on June 16th, the printer would not take instructions from the PC to print a doc. Scanning, copying and everything else still works, but not printing. The driver...
  3. printer driver is unavailable for HP ENVY 5530

printer driver is unavailable for HP ENVY 5530: all the loops of HP Smart help etc say printer installed and ready but it still will not print printer driver unavailable prints ok from another computer but not from this one...
  4. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  5. hp envy 5055 printer driver

hp envy 5055 printer driver: have laptop with windows 10. Just purchased hp Envy 5055 printer. Downloaded it wireless but it's missing a driver. HP is beyond useless for support! Is there a safe download for this?...
  6. Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer

Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer: I returned to New York from winter in Florida and discovered my HP Spectre Laptop no longer prints to my HP ENVY printer. The IPhones print, but not the laptop. When I go through all the recommended steps, the message always comes back that the driver is unavailable, How...
  7. downloading driver for HP Envy 5000 printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading driver for HP Envy 5000 printer: I have tried to down load the driver for a HP Envy 5000 printer and I get a pop up which says virus scan failed. DSOne.exe can someone help please...
  8. HP Envy 5600 printer

HP Envy 5600 printer: My printer wasn't printing Magenta per the report so I put in a new cartridge. It printed a few pages fine with the new cartridge and then it stopped printing Cyan. what is the problem?...
  9. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  10. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...