Windows 10: Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

Discus and support Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CindyEllender1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and apparently my touchscreen driver is missing. Where can I download the touchscreen driver again, or is it located somewhere else? I did open every file and there is not one drive with that name on it. I am quite confused and tired of hour long phone calls with Microsoft only to NOT FIX the problem. I purchased it with touchscreen capabilities and it has worked for 3 years, now nothing.

TIA - Momof9

:)

CindyEllender1, Aug 15, 2018

2. Touchscreen Driver GONE!

Hi Michelle,

The driver for your touchscreen should still be visible even though it's disabled. It's odd that it's gone after restarting your computer. That said, we suggest that you download the latest touchscreen driver of your computer's to its manufacturer website.
    We also suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the Device manager on your computer that includes the place where you saw the driver.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Touchscreen Driver GONE!

I have done everything that has been suggested...I found my touchscreen driver under hidden drivers disabled it restarted computer and now my ts driver is completely gone.... what do i do now?

MichelleRockSolid, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

1. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone - Similar Threads - Update Done Touchscreen

2. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  3. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  4. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

Hid Touchscreen driver is gone: So my touchscreen driver was disabled for some reason so i deleted it,, but when i went to restart it still hasnt reappeared and its gone, even in hidden devices anybody can tell me how to install it back?...
  6. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hid Touchscreen driver is gone: So my touchscreen driver was disabled for some reason so i deleted it,, but when i went to restart it still hasnt reappeared and its gone, even in hidden devices anybody can tell me how to install it back?...
  7. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. touchscreen driver can not update

touchscreen driver can not update: hello guys , my touch screen after installing a new OS latest one on MS 20H2 is working crazy , you press a spot and it reflect another place , the calibration of the screen is not useful as i can't touch the same spot , i can't update the touchscreen driver as it came...
  9. Computer apparently gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer apparently gone: If there is a specific thread for this problem please make the move My PC seems to have died. I found it shutdown this morning and it would not boot into windows stopping at the BIOS screen. I plugged in the flash drive full copy of Windows 10 and it would upon reboot it...
  10. Driver to touchscreen on windows 10

Driver to touchscreen on windows 10: Hello, I have device e pos system model extreme 1 before i have windows xp on device touchscreen works without problems, after install windows 10 on my device touchscreen not worked....