Windows 10: Windows 10 update history

Discus and support Windows 10 update history in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to display the update history? 15216 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by truepharaoh, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Windows 10 update history

How to display the update history?

:)

truepharaoh, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Shenan Stanley, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Windows 10 update history

teachermark, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 update history

1. Windows 10 update history - Similar Threads - update history

2. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  3. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  4. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  5. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  6. Clipboard history not working after windows update

7. update show in history as successfully downloaded but cntinues to try to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update show in history as successfully downloaded but cntinues to try to download: How can i reset update history so the update loop stops? Or is there more than one 23 H 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-show-in-history-as-successfully-downloaded/2971498d-bba9-48ea-b9ac-e1ddec20f9de
  8. update show in history as successfully downloaded but cntinues to try to download

update show in history as successfully downloaded but cntinues to try to download: How can i reset update history so the update loop stops? Or is there more than one 23 H 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-show-in-history-as-successfully-downloaded/2971498d-bba9-48ea-b9ac-e1ddec20f9de
  9. Does windows remove update history over time? KB5034441

Does windows remove update history over time? KB5034441: Okay so for the past few months I been dealing with the KB5034441 stuff and I went to check my update history and all of the "KB5034441 failed to install" stuff was gone, it all vanished.Does windows do this automatically for failed installations or should I be concerned?...
  10. Does windows remove update history over time? KB5034441

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does windows remove update history over time? KB5034441: Okay so for the past few months I been dealing with the KB5034441 stuff and I went to check my update history and all of the "KB5034441 failed to install" stuff was gone, it all vanished.Does windows do this automatically for failed installations or should I be concerned?...