Windows 10: Windows 10 update not working

Discus and support Windows 10 update not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop Asus did an Windows update. Now when I open my laptop, it load,gives a bsod and restart and restart. I cant acess the fixing program and dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Damian Herrera, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update not working

My laptop Asus did an Windows update. Now when I open my laptop, it load,gives a bsod and restart and restart. I cant acess the fixing program and dont have a secound computer to put the usb recovery on it. Help asap

Windows 10 / Sleep and Power on/off

:)

Damian Herrera, Aug 16, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 update not working

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update not working

1. Windows 10 update not working - Similar Threads - update working

2. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  3. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  4. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Cortana
  5. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  6. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  7. Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-working-since-update-windows/a2fa9e5d-8cec-40bd-adb8-414ae5a01e99
  8. Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11

Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-working-since-update-windows/a2fa9e5d-8cec-40bd-adb8-414ae5a01e99
  9. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  10. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...