Windows 10: windows 10 update offline

Discus and support windows 10 update offline in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have several pcs running on windows 10 Are there any why to have all the update for the windows 10 on usb to update it offline on several pcs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MohammedMoustfa, Oct 11, 2016.

1. windows 10 update offline

I have several pcs running on windows 10
    Are there any why to have all the update for the windows 10 on usb to update it offline on several pcs?

:)

MohammedMoustfa, Oct 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Oct 11, 2016
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit Cwindows 10 update offline :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit Cwindows 10 update offline :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Oct 11, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

windows 10 update offline

Manual downloads for updates are usually posted in the News item for each update. Please see the News section of the forum.

Only worthwhile for the larger ones, I'd say.

Note you can set Windows updates to be distributed on your local network.

windows 10 update offline [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 11, 2016
  5. thanx a lot but they are not connected through one network

MohammedMoustfa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 update offline

1. windows 10 update offline - Similar Threads - update offline

2. Windows Defender Offline for Windows 8.1 won't update spyware and virus definitions, and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Offline for Windows 8.1 won't update spyware and virus definitions, and...: in attempting to run windows defender offline for a windows 8.1 PC I received a message saying" the app requires up-to-date virus and spyware definitions". When ...I click update it says connection failed. ...and I can't run the scan. What is going on? error code 0x80072ee7...
  3. Printer offline since windows KB4524147 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer offline since windows KB4524147 update: Since KB452147 update my printer now says offline, works fine with my laptop (not updated), the uninstall option is not there for this update, option for certain other updates to uninstall are there so not a admin rights problem, can anyone help. I have tried uninstalling...
  4. Windows Update Offline Installer encountered an error 0x8007000d, Data is invalid

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Offline Installer encountered an error 0x8007000d, Data is invalid: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you run a Windows Update Offline Installer if you receive an error message Installer encountered an error 0x8007000d, Data is invalid; then this post may be able to help you. This error is usually faced when a user after [...] This post Windows Update...
  5. kb4517211 fails to install (Windows Update and offline download)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kb4517211 fails to install (Windows Update and offline download): Currently running Win 10 x64 v1903 (18362.356) and Windows Update shows the download for latest fixes in KB4517211. Downloads fine and starts to install, gets to around 45% then jumps to 100% with the error: [2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based...
  6. Program Update for OffLine Scanner

Program Update for OffLine Scanner: Good afternoon, we keep getting updates to the Platform for ONLINE Defender and the programs contained in there (such as MpCmdRun.exe as example), however the programs in the Off Line scanner folder remain the same in my case (because I'm on 1809) a year old now...….even...
  7. Windows defender Offline updates

Windows defender Offline updates: I am trying to update Windows Defender without internet connection. I am using this link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=70632 When I run the file (mpas-feX64 )I get no feedback and there is no update. I am using Windows 10 64 bit...
  8. Network wireless printer always offline after reboot after update to 1903

Network wireless printer always offline after reboot after update to 1903: Since updating 2 computers (both with Windows 10 1809 Home 64-bit) to 1903, whenever I reboot a computer, it always shows my wireless network printer as "Offline", even when the printer is on. I'm 99% certain this was not the case with 1809. Just waiting a while has no...
  9. Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607

Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607: Thanks in advance for suggestions. Yesterday I updated 2 of my 3 laptops to Win 10 Pro build 1903. Since then my Win 2016 essential server (build 1607) is showing both laptops offline, so not getting backed up. Both laptops are definitely online. They can access the...
  10. Offline image update of files outside of the install.wim

Offline image update of files outside of the install.wim: When I inject Windows updates into an offline image, that updates the install.wim file, right? in a Windows distribution, there a lot of files besides the WIM. Surely, updates must sometimes be made to those files. Just out of curiosity, how would those updates be distributed...