Windows 10: windows 10 update restart loop updates dd 11/11/15 here we go again

Discus and support windows 10 update restart loop updates dd 11/11/15 here we go again in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi The a/m problems are back in town. Updates first downloaded till 92%. Then automatic reboot. After several reboots, update screen shows download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by already999, Nov 10, 2015.

1. windows 10 update restart loop updates dd 11/11/15 here we go again

Hi

The a/m problems are back in town. Updates first downloaded till 92%. Then automatic reboot.
    After several reboots, update screen shows download = 0% and all the update from 11/11 visible (waiting for installing) and PC reboots after 2 minutes.

Any help is welcome

Kind regards

Al

:)

already999, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Chriso747 Win User

Date and Time for Windows 10

There is one for 04/11/15 (dd/MM/yy), under Short Date.

Chriso747, Nov 10, 2015
  3. drudigger Win User
    WIndows update unable to install updates

1. 8/11/15

2. Yes, Yes

3. No, Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081424) failed to install on 8/11/15 (In update history) since then it hasn't popped up again.

drudigger, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 update restart loop updates dd 11/11/15 here we go again

1. windows 10 update restart loop updates dd 11/11/15 here we go again - Similar Threads - update restart loop

2. Windows 11 23H2 installation fails - Here we go again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 installation fails - Here we go again: A couple of months ago the community helped me through updating my Lenovo T490 to Windows 11. I'm now going through the process for my wife's Lenovo L15 and encountering similar problems. The update fails, giving the error code 0x8007001f.I have verified the following:All...
  3. Windows 11 23H2 installation fails - Here we go again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23H2 installation fails - Here we go again: A couple of months ago the community helped me through updating my Lenovo T490 to Windows 11. I'm now going through the process for my wife's Lenovo L15 and encountering similar problems. The update fails, giving the error code 0x8007001f.I have verified the following:All...
  4. Windows 11 updates are underway restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates are underway restarting loop: Hi,I have a 2-year-old HP laptop with windows 11 that started to perform some sort of updates by itself 2 days ago. Everything was going completely normal until the laptop started restarting itself in an endless loop. The laptop starts to open like usual, with the HP logo...
  5. Windows 11 updates are underway restarting loop

Windows 11 updates are underway restarting loop: Hi,I have a 2-year-old HP laptop with windows 11 that started to perform some sort of updates by itself 2 days ago. Everything was going completely normal until the laptop started restarting itself in an endless loop. The laptop starts to open like usual, with the HP logo...
  6. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  7. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  8. Here we go then . . .

9. Windows 10 Here we go again! Mail Contacts!!

Windows 10 Here we go again! Mail Contacts!!: Hi All Forgive me if I am repeating something which has been done to death but..... New computer and new to Windows 10 in last few days. Many hours to iron out tiny little problems. Now I'm trying to get an email contact from an email into People. When I left click on the...
  10. Here We Go Again! (Update Rollback #4)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Here We Go Again! (Update Rollback #4): I don't expect any solutions because apparently ... "There Isn't Any!" I just needed to B!t¢h! *Mad Yesterday (now, a few days ago) a notice popped up stating that security updates could Not be installed unless the latest version of Windows 10 was installed!...