Windows 10: Windows 10 update stuck at "Updating your system 100%"

Discus and support Windows 10 update stuck at "Updating your system 100%" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dkdias, Aug 25, 2016.

1. dkdias Win User

Windows 10 update stuck at "Updating your system 100%"

Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all night, it is still in the same spot...... "Updating your system 100%". I upgraded my Acer laptop about a year ago from Win8.1 to Win 10. It is still just sitting there, spinning. What should I do to fix this?

More about : windows updating system 100

:)

dkdias, Aug 25, 2016
  2. atikuruu Win User

5800 XM " General: System Error " on saving music file

WHAT CAN I DO NOW

atikuruu, Aug 25, 2016
  3. stuckinupdatecheck

After 100% download of Windows 10 it was stuck in "Checking for updates" for over an hour. When I tried to close it's now stuck in "Setup is cleaning up before it closes" and has been "cleaning up" for 45 minutes. Will the Windows 10 download be lost
    if I force close it?

stuckinupdatecheck, Aug 25, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

If there is no sign that the hard disk is spinning (small LED light on) then you should force a restart by holding down the power button for about 4 or 5 seconds. Then turn on the laptop again and hopefully the update will resume. Be patient, there have been some recent updates that do take a while to complete.

philc43, Aug 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update stuck at "Updating your system 100%" - Similar Threads - update stuck Updating

2. Update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stuck at 100%: Working on updates100% completeDon't turn off your computer..It's been like this for several hours I tried connecting it to the internet router by ethernet cable and restart, didn't work.I tried force resetting, didn't work. All other solutions i saw online need access to the...
  3. Update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck at 100%: Working on updates100% completeDon't turn off your computer..It's been like this for several hours I tried connecting it to the internet router by ethernet cable and restart, didn't work.I tried force resetting, didn't work. All other solutions i saw online need access to the...
  4. Update Stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Stuck at 100%: It's been 3 days since I started updating, the process was incredibly slow, but it was installing normally. For the day1, it successfully installed the rest of update, except for the main one. Day2 the main update is downloading at really really slow pace, I waited for almost...
  5. Windows update stuck to %100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update stuck to %100: [ATTACH] I tried to update to the new windows update for this month, but the downloading stuck to %100 for more than two hours, and I don't think it's need that much time, because it's not a big update. I tried to restart and the same problem happen once again. can anyone...
  6. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: My windows update is stuck at 100% and will go no further. I have tried the hot boot, but it just keeps getting back to the same spot. How can I do anything with my computer when I can't get to a functional screen? Thanks...
  7. Update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update stuck at 100%: Hp Laptop running Windows 10 home Today my wife turned on her computer and it started an update, no choice it just started. Now it has a black screen with the message Updating your system (100%) It has been like this for over 2 hours. Is it safe at this point to turn it off...
  8. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: Hp Laptop running Windows 10 home Today my wife turned on her computer and it started an update, no choice it just started. Now it has a black screen with the message Updating your system (100%) It has been like this for over 2 hours. Is it safe at this point to turn it off...
  9. Updating your system (100%)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating your system (100%): Walked into the office to see a black screen and spinning wheel. Checked about 15 minutes later, and had the message mentioned in the title of this thread, with spinning wheel. There was a blinking hard drive light, not flickering but just slowily blinking, but there’s been...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck at 100%

Windows 10 update stuck at 100%: I am a bit thick with this sort of thing so in simple terms. I have another new pc, Asus Vivobook, only purchased this week. Today an auto update. Windows version 10S, I think 2017. I cannot get past the blue screen and the spinning circles. 1. I have tried to turn of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck at updating your system 100%

2. windows 10 updating your system 100%

3. windows 10 stuck on updating your system

4. updating your system 100% stuck,
  5. updating system stuck at 100,
  6. kaspersky saysupdating 100% but update says,
  7. setup is cleaning up before it closes stuck,
  8. updating your system stuck,
  9. windows update stuck at 100% blue screen,
  10. my windows 10 update is stuck at 100% ,
  11. updating your system (100%) not restarting?,