Windows 10: Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles

Discus and support Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there Is there anyone who run with this latest update last night ( 10586.29 ) and able to use visual theme ? Usual tools ( oldnew explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mykou, Dec 8, 2015.

1. mykou Win User

Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles

Hi there

Is there anyone who run with this latest update last night ( 10586.29 ) and able to use visual theme ?

Usual tools ( oldnew explorer 1.17 , aeroglass beta 506 etc ) don't seem to work anymore and I got some errors when applied some dark theme ( ie main explorer window remains white , titlebar is plain colored , theme don't apply to right menu etc )

Regards

:)

mykou, Dec 8, 2015
  2. GSynergy Win User

Aero Basic in Windows 10?

It is not there, an Aero Basic theme (Visual Style) is non existent, I have an Aero Lite theme and the Normal Windows 10 theme but they both look very different. Maybe it is hidden, but where would it be? I'm talking about the visual style in the second
    screenshot, it looks like Windows 7 and Vista's Aero Basic theme (Visual Style). I cannot find it at all. see screeshot here http://i.imgur.com/zXOAZoN.png

GSynergy, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Alt-Tab in Windows 10

Awesome, this fixed the issue for me as well.

Is there any way to retain the Windows 10 style alt-tab visual with this fix?

boomhauerIII, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles

1. Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles - Similar Threads - update 10586 visual

2. Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??: The File Explorer and other system apps haven't improved! The context menu - all other styles, aren't consistent. Did you plan to fix this in the next major update??...
  3. Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles: Hello all, For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit many other things using third party apps (such as text-only task bar, custom start menu, etc.). However, I've run into a...
  4. Windows 10 Visual Styles

Windows 10 Visual Styles: Hello, Firble Man Here. I just completed an insider program survey, in which I really emphasized the need for Visual Styles. After I had finished, I realized that the ONLY reason I am dissatisfied with Windows 10 and don't use it, is that is has less visual style than...
  5. Visual Styles-Related Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-Related Error: Whenever I go to save a .gpx file in Magellan VantagePoint software, I receive the following error...Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area. When I close the error message dialogue box, I receiver...
  6. Visual Styles-

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-: Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.
  7. Visual Styles error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Styles error: I am Having a issue with an application continuously giving me this error and i have tried installing and reinstalling but nothing works and I also do have windows insider preview maybe that's the cause but it whenever I go to try and rollback to a previous version of windows...
  8. Windows 10 update to 1511, 10586 freezes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update to 1511, 10586 freezes: Windows 10 update to 1511, 10586 freezes at "Preparing to install updates 32%". When this happened I did a search and followed the following: ran net stop wuauserv net stop bits Restarted and tried deleting all in c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution but some wouldn't, so.....
  9. Update to Build 10586

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update to Build 10586: I currently have Windows 10 (Build 10240). For some reason when I attempt to update my system it says that no updates are available. Does anyone know why I can't update to Build 10586? The latest Windows Defender updates install, but not the latest build. 43204
  10. Windows will not update after 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after 10586: When Windows 10 was originally available I managed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - with problems sending me back to Windows 7 several times. The windows upgrade assistant says my desktop is on Windows 10 update 10586 and updates up to 15063 are available. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual style