Windows 10: Windows 10 Update (Uninstall/Change A Program)

Discus and support Windows 10 Update (Uninstall/Change A Program) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgrade my computer and done a fresh install, and I have noticed when I go to My Computer, and click on "Uninstall or Change A Program" the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pixiegurl83, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Update (Uninstall/Change A Program)

I just upgrade my computer and done a fresh install, and I have noticed when I go to My Computer, and click on "Uninstall or Change A Program" the button takes me to the Settings page. Is there a fix for this?

:)

pixiegurl83, Apr 10, 2017

2. uninstall or change a program

I continue to receive a notice that "Navigation to webpage was cancelled" says for me to refresh page.

HELP ME PLEASE!! I guess I am not refreshing to right page. I am unable to resolve this issue.

HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!! I am unable to install another program until this one is uninstalled. it is a matter of life or death for this laptop if I am unable to install this other program.

PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE !!

conniehelton, Apr 10, 2017
  3. uninstall or change a program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- When exactly are you getting this error message?

- Which program are you referring to?

- Do you get this error message on internet explorer?

- How are you trying to uninstall the program?

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Update (Uninstall/Change A Program)

Hi pixiegurl83

This is a new section in settings called Apps. This is where you uninstall or modify apps, aka programs.

You will notice that if you right click on Start, at least on mine, with the Creators Release, Microsoft has removed the menu item Control Panel. There are other subtle changes being made, like Troubleshooting, is now in settings where it use to be in Control panel. Progress as more functionality is move to "Settings".

If you want to use the old Program panels, Windows Key + R, type in Control Panel, enter.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 11, 2017
  5. Thanks! Honestly, I actually kinda like what they have done. At first I didn't, but everything is basically in one place now.

pixiegurl83, Apr 11, 2017
  6. kjoerden Win User
    I tried revo uninstaller app and It could not find anything, I also tried 'everything' app, but it only found the saved installer and guide docs. I finally found a later version 1.40 vs. 1.17 and installed it and was able to see it in control panel and 2 services. I then uninstalled and no trace appeared to be left. same problem still existed. I went back to 'everything' and used it to remove the installer and docs and this succeeded. hope this info helps some.

kjoerden, Sep 6, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    With each new release of Windows 10, more of the settings have been incorporated into the Settings app. That particular one is still available in the Control Panel as well though...
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features

Expect to see more settings 'migrated' when the Fall Creators Update comes out.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update (Uninstall/Change A Program)

1. Windows 10 Update (Uninstall/Change A Program) - Similar Threads - Update Uninstall Change

2. Uninstall or change a program looks weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall or change a program looks weird: Uninstall or change a program looks weird, the colours are messed up, and I have to look really hard just to read the name of the applications, the problem only occurs when layout is set to Details, any other layout looks normal.I know a simple fix would be to just not use...
  3. Uninstall or Change Program window in Win 10 Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall or Change Program window in Win 10 Control Panel: Have Win 10 installed on Desktop CPU and keep it updated regularly. Have a program that I would like / need to repair, but find that the Win 10 Control Panel window for Uninstall or Change a Program provides NO change or repair option only has the Uninstall option. When I...
  4. uninstall or change a program is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstall or change a program is not opening: I'm trying to open " uninstall or change a program " through the quick access ribbon in 'This PC ' but its not working. plz help! i'm sharing a video link of that problem, i had record it. here is the link : https://youtu.be/_DB4_0pR10I...
  5. uninstalling a program on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalling a program on windows 10: hello there, im having a problem with eplan program i cannot uninstall since eplan were not uninstalling i made a mistake i think because i deleted every eplan program file in pc now it just shows up with its icon but you cannot modify or uninstall it what can i do...
  6. How to uninstall program a program in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall program a program in windows 10: My old printer program is still showing on my desktop. How do I uninstall it? Thanks Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-program-a-program-in-windows-10/9a288f01-e183-4ae3-a0c0-61fde449056a"
  7. Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10

Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10: When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my cracked copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with...
  8. Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Uninstalling, Updating and Running Programs in Windows 10: When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my cracked copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with...
  9. Windows: Uninstall or change a program

Windows: Uninstall or change a program: Hi All I had an error code in Adobe CC. After locating the error code of 301 on their website, they advice uninstalling their products then run their CC Cleaner Tool. The problem that I have encountered a problem through the "Uninstall or change a program" module. Whilst...
  10. Uninstall or Change a Program Context Menu - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall or Change a Program Context Menu - Add in Windows 10: How to: Uninstall or Change a Program Context Menu - Add in Windows 10 How to Add "Uninstall or Change a Program" Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information If you no longer want or use an app, then you could uninstall the app to remove it and free up space on the...