Windows 10: Windows 10 update

Discus and support Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i have the build 10130 installed. I have a question about the windows update. When the update is going on can i pause it so i can shut the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by talhasiddiqi, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Windows 10 update

Hi i have the build 10130 installed. I have a question about the windows update.
    When the update is going on can i pause it so i can shut the computer down and then resume it later? I live in pakistan and cannot keep the computer running for prolonged periods of time.

Regards

:)

talhasiddiqi, Jun 13, 2015

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Jun 13, 2015
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit CWindows 10 update :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit CWindows 10 update :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Jun 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 update

1. Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  3. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  4. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  5. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  6. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  7. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  8. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  9. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....