Windows 10: Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow.

Discus and support Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated the Windows 10 and now my chrome browser is not working. It is very slow and keeps becoming non-responsive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertZabbia, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow.

I updated the Windows 10 and now my chrome browser is not working. It is very slow and keeps becoming non-responsive.

:)

RobertZabbia, Aug 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow.

I updated the Windows 10 and now my chrome browser is not working. It is very slow and keeps becoming non-responsive.

RobertZabbia, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow.

Are there any other performance issues? If so go over this checklist to make sure the install is set up correctly, optimized for best performance, and any needed repairs get done:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Start with Step 4 to turn off Startup freeloaders which can conflict and cause issues, then Step 7 to check for infection the most thorough way, then step 10 to check for damaged System Files. Then continue with the other steps to go over your install most
    thoroughly.

I would have several browsers on your task bar so there's always one that's best for the task. I use Firefox, Edge and Chrome in that order of preference. It's easy to share bookmarks between all of them in their settings under Import Favorites from another
    Browser.

If Chrome cannot be fixed even after assuring the install integrity, try creating a test new Local Admin account to install it into, update flash and see if it performs correctly which will confirm the issue is with account corruption or settings Chrome is
    holding onto in the old account when you Reset or reinstall.
    http://www.howtogeek.com/226540/how-to-create-a...

Greg Carmack - MVP, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow.

chrome responding slow

Hi,

Step 1: Click the Menu button (top-right corner of the browser, below the Close button), then click Settings.

Step 2: Scroll down and click "Show advanced settings," then scroll down further until you find the System section.

Step 3: Clear the check box next to "Use hardware acceleration when available."

Step 4: Shut down Chrome and restart it.

https://turbofuture.com/computers/How-to-Fix-Sl...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow.

1. Windows 10 updated yesterday and my Chrome Browser is not responding and slow. - Similar Threads - updated yesterday Chrome

2. Windows 10 update made chrome and other browsers not responding or ended by task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update made chrome and other browsers not responding or ended by task manager: So after the windows update, chrome and other browsers suddenly became not responding. i cant close them either by task manager or cmd. i have to restart my pc to disappear the opened tab of chrome. but that doesnt fix the issue cz as soon as i open chrome, it happens again....
  3. Browsers on windows 10 are responding slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers on windows 10 are responding slow: From last few days browser such as Google chrome ,fire fox, and internet explorer are responding very slow on my system.When i open it after restaring my system....
  4. Browsers running slow & not responding on Windows 10

Browsers running slow & not responding on Windows 10: Hi, running Windows 10 on HP 250 G6 Core Intel i5-7200 8GB 1TB laptop, recently all my browsers like edge & firefox have a very slow speed to browse, keep crashing not responding, and doesn't keep up with my typing. I have Avira free installed, have run ccleaner,...
  5. Windows 10 update killed my chrome browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update killed my chrome browser: I've recently updated my windows 10 operation system and after I restarted my laptop I couldn't open my chrome browser. Every time I start It pops up, but than closes....
  6. Windows 10 update 1909 broke my Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 1909 broke my Chrome browser: Two days ago I did the 1909 update. Since then my Chrome browser has become all quirky. When I close a tab, the entire browser minimizes. When I go to open a YouTube video in another tab, both the new tab and the current tab show the video playing. And then when I hit 'back'...
  7. Chrome browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome browser on Windows 10: How do I download and launch the Chrome browser on my new Microsoft Surface Go computer? The computer only offers Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser-on-windows-10/2b2e88cd-e031-41b2-85fc-e2235f39ca93
  8. chrome responding slow

chrome responding slow: while writing my research article chrom is responding very slow, i could not find the reason. please give solution. word is linked with reference manager called "Endnote"....
  9. Chrome browser Not Responding Message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome browser Not Responding Message in Windows 10: Chrome has become unusable on my MS Surface Pro 8GB windows 10. Other browsers work fine: Mozilla, Edge. Chrome on other machines work fine. Internet connection is fine. I've removed all my extensions rather than just deactivate them. No video or audio webs being viewed. I...
  10. chrome browser update

in Browsers and Email
    chrome browser update: Once is a while when I am on chrome browser a full page window pops up and wants me to update. I am sure this is spam or scam of some type and I do not click on it. My question is since I run ccleaner, malwarebytes, avg, and mrt all of which find nothing why am I getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome for windows 10 (yesterday at 10:10