Windows 10: Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots. I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vlada011, May 9, 2018.

1. Vlada011 Win User

Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots.
    I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use computer 2 days he start to update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1803 KB4103721 and afteer I restart he update 30% and after that stuck and I couldn't load to Windows any more.

I ASK MICROSOFT WHEN WILL STOP TO BOMBARD US WITH RETARDED UPDATES AND LEAVE AS TO USE HIS GOD DAMN OPERATION SYSTEM YOU STUPID IDIOTS???

IDIOTS, ASHOLESS, COCKSUCKERS, WHAT YOU RECOMMEND TO ME AFTER SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO, I BARELY SUCCESS TO BOOT RESTORING WINDOWS, THAT SOMETIMES WORK, SOMETIMES NOT. I RUINED SEVERAL CHANGES I MADE TO SOFTWARES WITH THAT RESTORE POINT, NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE RESTORE POINTS AND CUMULATIVE UPDATE WAIT RESTART.

Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart [​IMG]

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF HE STUCK AGAIN, HOW TO AVOID HIM, HOW TO USE MY PC PROPERLY YOU ASSHOLES. I DIDN'T USE PC ONE DAY AFTER 1803 UPDATE AND YOU HAVE NEW UPDATE 100% NOT WRITEN PROPELY AND MADE PROBLEMS TO PEOPLE.

ON ALL SIDES ARE PEOPLE WHO SEARCH FOR ISO FILES AFTER YOU SCUMBAGS FROM MICROSOFT CORRUPT THEIR OS AND FREEZE AFTER SOME OF 1000000000000000000000000000000 YOUR UPDATES.

GUYS WINDOWS IS NOT ANY MORE OS FOR US, I REVERT TO WINDOWS 7 AND I WILL PLAY GAMES ON CONSOLE. THIS IS TOO MUCH. 100 TIMES THEY **** US IN BRAIN AND PC PLATFORM IS NOT ANY MORE USEFULL HARDWARE. THAT MEAN IF HUMAN LIFE DEPEND OF THAT HUMANS WILL DIE AFTER SOME CRAZY MALFUNCTION. THIS IS USELESS.

:)

Vlada011, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

1. Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart - Similar Threads - Updates Freeze Restart

2. Windows 10 Freezes After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezes After Update: Am using toshiba satellite c675d-s7101, upgraded from windows 8, i use it normally but after i update the windows 10 suddenly started freezing i Can Use It Without Windows Update But It Started After Uodating The Drives, Have Unistalled It Several Times Still Giving The Same...
  3. Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.: This has been happening since I have had the computer. When I need to do an update that requires a restart rather than update and shut down the update goes through fine but when the PC restarts the screen gets stuck on the loading page and just stays there. I have left it for...
  4. Windows 10 restarting and freezing after login after updating from windows 7

Windows 10 restarting and freezing after login after updating from windows 7: I have just completed updating a Dell Lattude 3340 to Windows 10 from Windows 7 On first login the windows kept retsarting aftre about 3 minutes. I went into safe mode and unchecked automatic rtestart. The computer now freezes on all profiles after about 3 minutes from...
  5. Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1903 freezes on boot after restart: Hello, I have installed the Windows 10 1903 update on two devices and it works fine until I have to restart, where doing so causes it to freeze on the boot screen with no spinning circle. I have all USB devices unplugged and it still does not boot? Is there anyway I can fix...
  6. Windows 10 freezes after Update

Windows 10 freezes after Update: So I've just updated and restarted my pc bht after booting I got a screen that said 35% installed, please wait. After restarting it a couple of times and trying to boot into safe mode it now gets stuck in the login screen. I could not get past the login screen. This isnt the...
  7. Windows 10 freezing in login screen after restart

Windows 10 freezing in login screen after restart: So I restarted my pc yesterday by accident and when it starts it suddenly freezes at the login screen. I login automatically so I have the spinning dots but they just freeze at some point. This isnt the first time this happened but I don't know how to fix it. I can login...
  8. laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update: Hi,my granddaughter called me and said she updated the win 10 update but now her laptop keeps freezing and restarting ,Its a Acer aspire e15 . Any help please 125230
  9. Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade

Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop and just cloned my Windows 7 installation to a new SSD and upgraded to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I then updated all drivers that could be updated. Everything went smoothly and seemed to be running fine. But today, every time I...
  10. Windows 10 freezing after update

Windows 10 freezing after update: My computer keeps freezing after the update that came out in April. My computer updated back in April when it came out and the freezing started so I rolled back to the last update and I no longer had the problem but now the update was force pushed out a couple days ago and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows freeze on restart

2. Windows 10 freeze on restart updates