Windows 10: Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT?

Discus and support Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP Pavillion 500-410 original Windows 7 Pro upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Logitech x-530 (5)-speaker system was the BOMB! Now after several updates, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TangoRules, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT?

HP Pavillion 500-410 original Windows 7 Pro upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Logitech x-530 (5)-speaker system was the BOMB! Now after several updates, the icon speaker in task bar has an x by it, and when I run troubleshooter, the message states that "no audio devices installed" for playback or recording sections. They are "blank" and "greyed out". When I go to device manager, there is no longer a category for sound. Downloaded appropriate drivers from Realtek site. My Audio Manager is gone and Have run all HP and Microsoft troubleshooters to no avail *Mad. Have wasted many an hour reading about this issue...*Mad with MANY other victims...but no FIX!
    Help....This is my only source of music and REALLY need a REAL fix. Thank you,

:)

TangoRules, Jan 8, 2017
  2. JoeDusel Win User

creative cloud won't launch in Windows 10 - compatibility issues?

Creative Cloud is actually now working for me after I did the Windows 10 cumulative update. Of course that same update knocked out the Realtek audio on another computer. Oye. Windows 10 is definitely not ready for prime time.

JoeDusel, Jan 8, 2017
  3. JoeDusel Win User
    No audio after Windows Cumulative Update (KB3081424)

Windows 10 is definitely getting to be tiresome. When I installed it my audio was knocked out. I installed the latest drivers from Realtek and it was again working. Then Windows Update installed (KB3081424), and I was back to no audio. I re-installed the
    Realtek drivers, but this time with no luck. The audio from the speakers does not work except for a very faint sound. It is almost as if there is a mute button selected. If I plug in my Logitech USB headset I do have audio.

I also removed all of the audio drivers before installing the Realtek drivers.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

JoeDusel, Jan 8, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT?

Hi TR
    Open Settings, click on Devices then Connected Devices and add as attachment.
    If already there and not working uninstall and reinstall.

dencal, Jan 8, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT?

1. Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT? - Similar Threads - updates knocked Realtek

2. realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    realtek audio manager: Realtek audio manager doesn't show up for me i tried to downloads it from every version even in ASUS support and all of them doesn't work even for my mother board can someone help because i cant use my mic without it...
  3. Realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio manager: Today realtex audio updated and since then it would not detect my headphones . If I went back to the previous version it would detect them but merge it with my speakers so sometimes I would get the audio comming out of my headphones and speakers at the same time and after...
  4. windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers: no sound on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-knocked-out-my-audio-drivers/711bcbb1-c925-44f8-80cc-4cbbdcc9fd85
  5. Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager: How can i get realtek high defenition audio and the realtek manager instead of the maxx audio pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-manager/47e372b3-92ef-47e6-968e-c576c29a57e3
  6. realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio manager: My headphones are sometimes don't work on my pc. I noticed that the realtek audio manager is missing. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-manager/0913c3c4-e433-4122-b2ba-da34aa3ad676
  7. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  8. sound/realtek audio

sound/realtek audio: Reltek driver updated on my laptop, and now the sound sounds weird and has a weird echo like surround sound effect. It plays the sounds in both sides of the headphones but its more vivid in either the left or right side. Ex; if there were drums in a music video it might...
  9. realtek audio manager

realtek audio manager: v 1607 just installed it has placed an icon in the system tray for realtek audio I cannot see the way to remove it from system tray How do I do that 63642
  10. Windows update knocks out internet connections

in Windows 10 News
    Windows update knocks out internet connections: [img] Windows update knocks out internet connections - BBC News 72365

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update knocked out my audio drivers