Windows 10: windows 10 updates

Discus and support windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i wonder why they didn't wait on the updates so that the bugs could be addressed i mean they should have waited a month or 2? 19698 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by danderson400, Aug 27, 2015.

1. windows 10 updates

i wonder why they didn't wait on the updates so that the bugs could be addressed i mean they should have waited a month or 2?

:)

danderson400, Aug 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
  4. windows 10 updates

Why wait a month or 2 to fix a large amount of bugs when you can fix bugs as they come and keep things going solid?

shadow2201, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 updates

1. windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - updates

2. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  3. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  4. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  5. Update led to no bootable device screen

Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  6. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  8. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

10. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...