Windows 10: Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support Windows 10 Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a way to restore to the updates into the Control Panel or some way to see the list of updates that has been installed as in Windows 7? 16585 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WightWalker, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Updates

Is there a way to restore to the updates into the Control Panel or some way to see the list of updates that has been installed as in Windows 7?

:)

WightWalker, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 14, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Windows 10 Updates

You can see which updates have been installed by go to the uninstall or change a program , then look at the top left side and click view windows updates

sn00ker, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Thanks, I'd missed that - once you know it's there, it's hard not to spot it!

WightWalker, Aug 15, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
  7. WightWalker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Updates

1. Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  3. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  4. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  5. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  6. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  7. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  8. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  9. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....