Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is there an update advisor/assistant to run to see if everything is compatible for when win 10 in released? 6585 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bjproc, Jun 1, 2015.

1. bjproc Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

is there an update advisor/assistant to run to see if everything is compatible for when win 10 in released?

:)

bjproc, Jun 1, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

Groove music does not play sound

The upgrade advisor's job is to upgrade to windows 10, not to update to a newer windows 10 build. if you're in windows 10, you don't need the upgrade advisor.

LCRT, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Upgrade Advisor for Windows 10 update

Upgrade Advisor For Windows 10 mobile is no longer in Store when I goin to download the upgrade advisor microsoft store said that.How can I download now upgrade advisor for windows 10 update?

abu saeed rony, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

Its part of the new 'Get Windows 10' app, where you reserve your copy

click the options at the top left and there is one for 'Check your PC'

paulsalter, Jun 1, 2015
  5. antspants Win User
    if its not going to run something as simple as NIS, which apparently the adviser says it wont, I am worried. The more I read the longer I think I am prepared to wait.

antspants, Jun 1, 2015
  6. Glad that worked for you *Smile

I only have one issue on mine, the display adaptor, cant be too serious as it says I can upgrade

paulsalter, Jun 1, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for point this out.. I did the check and I'm all set to go!

BunnyJ, Jun 1, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

You're Welcome, good to hear you are all set

Looks like they are still working on the web links from this app if you have issues, yesterday it took me to the Win 8 compatibility checker, today I get a message saying its not currently available

paulsalter, Jun 1, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm running Win8.1 so that may explain that. I'm doing a major upgrade to my PC in early July.. new motherboard and processor.. I'm getting an I3-4370 so I'll reinstall Win8.1 and get the free upgrade.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

1. Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor - Similar Threads - Upgrade Advisor

2. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  3. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7: I'm looking to upgrade my toshiba satellite M305-S4848 from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Can anyone help me achieve this please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-windows-7-upgrade-advisor-and-a/4f6337c3-2803-4448-92d7-17b34eb3c618
  6. need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7

need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7: I'm looking to upgrade my toshiba satellite M305-S4848 from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Can anyone help me achieve this please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-windows-7-upgrade-advisor-and-a/4f6337c3-2803-4448-92d7-17b34eb3c618
  7. windows 7 upgrade advisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 upgrade advisor: I'm using windows 10 and would like to install windows 7 also , I clicked a hyper link to download windows 7 upgrade advisor provided by a Microsoft MVP but its sending to a download page and nothing else ,,I'm using chrome ,,...
  8. windows 7 upgrade advisor

windows 7 upgrade advisor: I'm using windows 10 and would like to install windows 7 also , I clicked a hyper link to download windows 7 upgrade advisor provided by a Microsoft MVP but its sending to a download page and nothing else ,,I'm using chrome ,,...
  9. Upgrade Advisor on windows phone is giving upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Advisor on windows phone is giving upgrade: There's been some talk recently of the upgrade advisor not being available in the Store on various Windows 8.1 phones or if available it will state the upgrade is not available. This was my experience recently with an unlocked 640. At one point it was giving the upgrade but...
  10. Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App: Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App New version released today, no info on what’s new [img] Upgrade Advisor is pretty much the phone sibling of the “Get Windows 10” app launched by Microsoft for PCs running an older version of Windows, and is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade advisor