Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators Update.

When the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update comes out, and I go to install it through the Upgrade Assistant, will it wipe away my HP OEM added features?

It didn't wipe it away when I updated it to the regular Creators Update.

The reason why I am asking is because this computer runs so well, that it doesn't need to be clean installed. My prior computers probably would, because the OEM added features weighed them down and made them slow.

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 14, 2017

2. windows creator update

Creators Update? I hope you are asking for the Fall Creators update.

Microsoft provides many options to get the latest feature upgrade manually. You can use:

Upgrade assistant

Media Creation Tool

ISO File

to get Fall Creators update right now.

You can use the following guide having detailed Instructions on how to upgrade to the latest Feature upgrade i.e. Fall Creators update using all the three methods:

How to upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators update right now

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/10/upgrade...

Media Creation tool has an Edge over the Upgrade assistant in my opinion as it offers a greater degree of flexibility of downloading and using the ISO file so that one can deploy it on multiple computers.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 14, 2017
  3. update windows 10 version 1703

Are you trying to upgrade through Windows update? Please note 1703 has been superseded by version 1709 called Fall Creators update released last month.

You can use:

Upgrade assistant

Media Creation Tool

ISO File

to get Fall Creators update right now.

You can use the following guide having detailed Instructions on how to upgrade to the latest Feature upgrade i.e. Fall Creators update using all the three methods:

How to upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators update right now

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/10/upgrade...

Media Creation tool has an Edge over the Upgrade assistant in my opinion as it offers a greater degree of flexibility of downloading and using the ISO file so that one can deploy it on multiple computers.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 14, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

It should leave all of your software intact. We highly recommend that you make image backups anyway with a program such as Macrium Reflect Free - as well as creating recovery media with whatever software the manufacturer has provided to make it with.

NavyLCDR, Oct 14, 2017
  5. I made a recovery media for it. I need to download and install Macrium on this new one, since I haven't done it yet.

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

1. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Similar Threads - Upgrade Assistant Fall

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?: Today I tried to run halo infinite but it gave me a message along the lines of Incompatible OS version. Update fall creators update (1709) or higher. So I look up how to update windows to the latest version so I follow the steps but I already have the latest version then I go...
  3. Upgrade or Clean Install Windows 10 Fall creators update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade or Clean Install Windows 10 Fall creators update: Hallo, my name is mochaffff. I want to ask about upgrading from windows 10 home to windows fall creators update, so my laptop acer swift 3 i7 is preloaded with w10 home, and i want to upgrade it to w10 fall creators update, but im confused how do upgrade it bcs i dont want...
  4. windows creators fall update

windows creators fall update: Hey.i was just wondering.how come I haven't got the new creators fall update???I went to download it manually but on the website there only is the creators original update 95658
  5. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update: I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one. Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a...
  6. Windows 10 Fall Creators update issues and problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Fall Creators update issues and problems.: Hi all, I have big problems with the new MS update which prevents me from installing updates or drivers. It seems that MS has a mind of its own because whenever i install newer drivers it keeps saying that older drivers are installed in device manager.. This is what...
  7. Windows 10 Fresh Install Fall Creators Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Fall Creators Update?: Hello about to install Windows 10 onto a new PC I have Windows 10 on USB is it possible yet to just install to the latest version or do I need to update after install? Thanks 99200
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update called "Autumn Creators Update" in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update called "Autumn Creators Update" in UK: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that the next update for Windows 10 would be dubbed the "Fall Creators Update," carrying on the theme of creators that was first introduced with the "Creators Update." Microsoft's naming scheme for Windows 10's next update is especially...
  9. windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool: i am on win10 14393.693 version 1607 ,, i was trying to update it but not updaitng ,, then downloaded windows upgrade assistant tool.. the tool downloads 100% and verifies 100% and then error code windows 10 update assistant gives error 0x8007000d.. i checked sfc /scannow.....
  10. What’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is beginning to roll out to Windows 10 customers around the world, and today, we’re outlining all the great new features available in the update with this blog post and our special episode of This Week on Windows. AXHGuC815d0 With...