Windows 10: windows 10 upgrade assistant.

Discus and support windows 10 upgrade assistant. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there need to keep the windows 10 upgrade assistant? Can one now delete it? Had a rather large upgrade yesterday winver >>>>1607 14393 187 Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dafydd, Sep 14, 2016.

1. dafydd Win User

windows 10 upgrade assistant.

Is there need to keep the windows 10 upgrade assistant?
    Can one now delete it? Had a rather large upgrade yesterday winver >>>>1607 14393 187
    Many thanks once again.

:)

dafydd, Sep 14, 2016

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Missing Operating System after Windows 10 download

Is there anywhere to download replacement OS for Windows 7 Home Premium? Mine crashed on Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade frustration, Sep 14, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

If you're already running Version 1607, the language of Microsoft's Windows 10 Update Assistant web page suggests that you should be able to get rid of it:"To help keep all Windows 10 systems secure and provide the latest features and improvements, the Windows 10 Update Assistant downloads and starts the setup for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607). The Windows 10 Update Assistant will be deployed to Windows 10 PCs that have not yet had the latest update installed."
    I'm puzzled by the fact it's still around on your system, apparently: as I recall it runs through the Web and I can't find any local executables related to this facility.

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

1. windows 10 upgrade assistant. - Similar Threads - upgrade assistant

2. I tried to upgrade to windows 11 through the installation assistant but then it lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to upgrade to windows 11 through the installation assistant but then it lost...: I tried to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 through the windows 11 installation tool but the network disconnected halfway through the update so I forcefully shut down my laptop and now it keeps saying undoing changes made to computer and I don't have any restore points what do I...
  3. I tried to upgrade to windows 11 through the installation assistant but then it lost...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to upgrade to windows 11 through the installation assistant but then it lost...: I tried to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 through the windows 11 installation tool but the network disconnected halfway through the update so I forcefully shut down my laptop and now it keeps saying undoing changes made to computer and I don't have any restore points what do I...
  4. cannot upgrade to windows 11 uisng assistant tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade to windows 11 uisng assistant tool: Hello Everyone, I am not able to upgrade to windows 11 using the assistant/media creation tool. It hasn't appeared in default windows update setting suggesting to upgrade. I can't use bootable media/iso atm as i don't have access to it physically. Below is the error...
  5. cannot upgrade to windows 11 uisng assistant tool

cannot upgrade to windows 11 uisng assistant tool: Hello Everyone, I am not able to upgrade to windows 11 using the assistant/media creation tool. It hasn't appeared in default windows update setting suggesting to upgrade. I can't use bootable media/iso atm as i don't have access to it physically. Below is the error...
  6. cannot upgrade to windows 11 uisng assistant tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 23h2 do not start to upgrade via ISO or via Windows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23h2 do not start to upgrade via ISO or via Windows 11 Installation Assistant: HiI try to upgrade my Win11 22H2 to 23H2. Windows update does not show availability then I downloaded ISO.When i run setup, they do not continue to upgrade.I try also via Installation assistant, but stuck at step 3 / 3 : installation. 0 %How to check error log or...
  8. Windows 11 23h2 do not start to upgrade via ISO or via Windows 11 Installation Assistant

Windows 11 23h2 do not start to upgrade via ISO or via Windows 11 Installation Assistant: HiI try to upgrade my Win11 22H2 to 23H2. Windows update does not show availability then I downloaded ISO.When i run setup, they do not continue to upgrade.I try also via Installation assistant, but stuck at step 3 / 3 : installation. 0 %How to check error log or...
  9. Persistent Blue Screens after Upgrading to 12th Gen Intel Platform - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Blue Screens after Upgrading to 12th Gen Intel Platform - Need Assistance: Hello, community,I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out for assistance as I've recently upgraded my system to a 12th Gen Intel platform, including a new motherboard, processor, and RAM. However, I've been experiencing persistent blue screens, particularly during...
  10. Persistent Blue Screens after Upgrading to 12th Gen Intel Platform - Need Assistance

Persistent Blue Screens after Upgrading to 12th Gen Intel Platform - Need Assistance: Hello, community,I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out for assistance as I've recently upgraded my system to a 12th Gen Intel platform, including a new motherboard, processor, and RAM. However, I've been experiencing persistent blue screens, particularly during...