Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings! I just did an upgrade from 8.1 professional to windows 10. I'm having BSODs and am unable to boot into it except in Safe Mode. I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fulco, May 1, 2016.

1. fulco Win User

Windows 10 upgrade BSOD

Greetings! I just did an upgrade from 8.1 professional to windows 10. I'm having BSODs and am unable to boot into it except in Safe Mode. I'm trying to figure out which driver this is related to. I have disabled many services on boot and feel hopeful that it's just a pesky driver. Any help tracing this down would be greatly appreciated.

This is from a safe mode run.

Attachment 77787

Thanks!

:)

fulco, May 1, 2016

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, May 1, 2016
  3. Granpuff Win User
    BSOD after Windows 10 upgrade

I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. Now I'm getting the error Memory_Mangement with new version BSOD several times a day. I had a BSOD viewer on my list of programs but it disappeared with the upgrade. what the f**k is going on?

Granpuff, May 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Windows 10 upgrade BSOD

See if a clean boot helps with stabilizing the boot process

Windows 10 upgrade BSOD [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Windows 10 upgrade BSOD [​IMG]
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked

axe0, May 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade BSOD

1. Windows 10 upgrade BSOD - Similar Threads - upgrade BSOD

2. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  3. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  4. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  6. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  7. Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?: Hello, I upgraded to win 11 from 10. I got the pro version. However a BSOD has crashed my old computer. I cannot log into windows anymore.I have to reinstall my entire system much to my dismay, my 4TB of programs is corrupted. Now, the usb iso for windows 11 is asking for a...
  8. Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?

Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?: Hello, I upgraded to win 11 from 10. I got the pro version. However a BSOD has crashed my old computer. I cannot log into windows anymore.I have to reinstall my entire system much to my dismay, my 4TB of programs is corrupted. Now, the usb iso for windows 11 is asking for a...
  9. I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade: The code is critical process died. Please help me identify what cause the BSOD with this code?I can't upload the picture of BSOD here. Sorry about that....
  10. I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade

I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade: The code is critical process died. Please help me identify what cause the BSOD with this code?I can't upload the picture of BSOD here. Sorry about that....