Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade folder

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade folder in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can this folder be deleted? I have a windows old folder from a few upgrades before but it won't delete, it says it's no longer there but I'm seeing it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by debgram, May 6, 2018.

1. debgram Win User

Windows 10 upgrade folder

Can this folder be deleted? I have a windows old folder from a few upgrades before but it won't delete, it says it's no longer there but I'm seeing it and there's stuff inside it. How can I remove it if it says it's not there?

:)

debgram, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade folder

1. Windows 10 upgrade folder - Similar Threads - upgrade folder

2. I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...: I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I installed that folder with admin rights, but the user could not open it....
  3. I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...: I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I installed that folder with admin rights, but the user could not open it....
  4. OneDrive uploaded a large folder and now holding all files hostage, demanding upgrade.

OneDrive uploaded a large folder and now holding all files hostage, demanding upgrade.: I configured OneDrive to not sync pictures folder as I was adding a large folder to it. OneDrive synced it any way. Now denying me access to any thing on it and removed the files from my personal drive. And demanding upgrade.Don't want it and don't need OneDrive. Attempting...
  5. OneDrive uploaded a large folder and now holding all files hostage, demanding upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive uploaded a large folder and now holding all files hostage, demanding upgrade.: I configured OneDrive to not sync pictures folder as I was adding a large folder to it. OneDrive synced it any way. Now denying me access to any thing on it and removed the files from my personal drive. And demanding upgrade.Don't want it and don't need OneDrive. Attempting...
  6. Can I delete files in delete files in C:\windows\Installer folder after upgrading operating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete files in delete files in C:\windows\Installer folder after upgrading operating...: I am using windows server OS 2012, will it be fine if upgrade my operating system to 2019 and then delete files in C:\windows\Installer folder ? I believe this deletion will not impact the upgraded machine, since all patches and other windows executables will be a part of the...
  7. Can I delete files in delete files in C:\windows\Installer folder after upgrading operating...

Can I delete files in delete files in C:\windows\Installer folder after upgrading operating...: I am using windows server OS 2012, will it be fine if upgrade my operating system to 2019 and then delete files in C:\windows\Installer folder ? I believe this deletion will not impact the upgraded machine, since all patches and other windows executables will be a part of the...
  8. Windows 11 upgrade caused folder/file explorer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade caused folder/file explorer issue: Ever since my Windows 10 professional upgraded to Windows 11 on my Dell Inspiron desktop I have been having performance issues. Whenever I try to open a new folder, the screen goes black and when the screen reloads, all files that were open are closed and app icons on desktop...
  9. Windows 11 upgrade caused folder/file explorer issue

Windows 11 upgrade caused folder/file explorer issue: Ever since my Windows 10 professional upgraded to Windows 11 on my Dell Inspiron desktop I have been having performance issues. Whenever I try to open a new folder, the screen goes black and when the screen reloads, all files that were open are closed and app icons on desktop...
  10. After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10, I cannot locate my music library/folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10, I cannot locate my music library/folder.: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I cannot locate my music library/folder. I have searched in Windows Explorer but this folder is not showing, which makes me believe that it is somewhere in Windows 7.Is there any way to locate this folder?...