Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade issue

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,As you know from previous posts I sent about the impossibilityto upgrade my win 10 system because old pc board and drivers(intend to replace the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Motim, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

Windows 10 upgrade issue

Hello,As you know from previous posts I sent about the impossibilityto upgrade my win 10 system because old pc board and drivers(intend to replace the pc). I had some peace and quiet from Microsoftfor some time, sending the update package "$windows.~BT". Now it started again, found a whole package about 6 GB, started to delete it but
    certain files refused to be deleted, so had to use my recent Macrium backup, and disabled update service.Now here are my questions: How to delete files / folders which refuse to be deleted (even as admin)and how to stop again this "update package delivery" from microsoft.I believe something was 'planted' on the pc which trigers this issue.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

:)

Motim, Nov 21, 2017

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Windows 10 upgrade issue

Try delete them in safe mode?

kingtez1984, Nov 21, 2017
  5. Motim Win User
    Hello and thanks,
    Answer is no, I did not. I just wanted to get rid of this pack so loaded the macrium cd and ran my latest
    image backup, had only to update Defender. Either way reboot is required.
    Thanks

Motim, Nov 22, 2017
  6. Steve C Win User
    Try using Disk Clean in admin mode to remove the temporary windows files.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade issue

1. Windows 10 upgrade issue - Similar Threads - upgrade issue

2. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  3. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  4. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 upgrade issues

Windows 11 upgrade issues: Pc Health stated that I could not upgrade to windows 11 because my Hard drive was in MBR so I now converted hard drive to GPT and Pc Health now says to contact PC manufacture to see if windows 11 will work on my PC?...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

9. If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...: If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with security update not installing be fixed, or do i still need to expand my recovery partition?...
  10. If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...

If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...: If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with security update not installing be fixed, or do i still need to expand my recovery partition?...