Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade - mouse touch pad stopped scrolling.

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade - mouse touch pad stopped scrolling. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Further to upgrading to W10 from W7 (on a W7 OS) my mouse touch pad has stopped scrolling. I've checked the drivers are up to date and yesterday I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brushyblue, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Windows 10 upgrade - mouse touch pad stopped scrolling.

Further to upgrading to W10 from W7 (on a W7 OS) my mouse touch pad has stopped scrolling. I've checked the drivers are up to date and yesterday I went through every single driver and downloaded everything that was out of date.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful. I'm using a Toshiba Satellite laptop with a Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad and the drivers are here Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP if it helps to locate the actual item I'm using.

Thank you.

:)

brushyblue, Aug 9, 2015

2. Synaptics mouse touchpad is not working

i have dell latitude E6410 laptop

i had windows 7, the mouse touch pad was working fine..

but when i upgraded to windows 10,the scrolling of the touchpad up and down stopped (the mouse is working fine,the problem is in the scrolling only)

how can i fix this?

thank you

hebael sayed, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Mouse touch pad scroll not working since upgrade

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can no longer scroll on my touch mouse pad. How do I fix this?

OliviaTrevena, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade - mouse touch pad stopped scrolling.

1. Windows 10 upgrade - mouse touch pad stopped scrolling. - Similar Threads - upgrade mouse touch

2. Touch pad and Mouse problem. they stop clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch pad and Mouse problem. they stop clicking: Recently, I face this problem where the cursor the white arrow stops clicking. I tried clicking with my mouse and with my touchpad; but none of them work. In addition to it, the touch-pad gestures stop working too.I searched the clicking problem online and it seems to work if...
  3. Touch pad and Mouse problem. they stop clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch pad and Mouse problem. they stop clicking: Recently, I face this problem where the cursor the white arrow stops clicking. I tried clicking with my mouse and with my touchpad; but none of them work. In addition to it, the touch-pad gestures stop working too.I searched the clicking problem online and it seems to work if...
  4. touch pad scroll key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad scroll key not working: my touch pad left right crolling not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scroll-key-not-working/64b4dd80-f405-44cc-b5cd-90d68f24ba91
  5. Touch pad scrolling

Touch pad scrolling: Just did an update and my touchpad scrolling is now reversed. Been pulling down to scroll down for years and now it is reversed. How do I revert back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/d25a86e9-a66b-4a95-b4de-9b61aef7e088
  6. touch-pad scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch-pad scrolling: Hi, When i first got this laptop the touch-pad scrolling was enabled and working fine, and all of a sudden it just stops working and I don't know why or how to fix it. I was reading a previous person's response who had the same question and I tried following the steps to...
  7. mouse and touch pad

mouse and touch pad: I recently went in and changed my pointer to a custom one and ever sense then when I start up my pc the mouse seems to be invisible. The mouse still works when I cant see it but its a pain to go into settings and re select my mouse every time I start it up. What ive been...
  8. Touch Pad Scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Pad Scrolling: Hello, Im tring to get my touchpad to be able to scroll again and I can't find anything that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/89ebfb00-bfb4-4e3d-897d-969fdfa105c8
  9. Mouse and touch pad

Mouse and touch pad: I bought a new mouse. When I plug I install it into the usb port I am not able to automatically disable the touch pad. It's driving me crazy. Why is this so complicated?...
  10. Touch pad Mouse

Touch pad Mouse: Need help with my mouse. During data input, mouse moves and will click on other menus and/or access the cut and paste options. In my word processor, I have lost blocks of data. The same problems happen online on several websites requiring data entry. Really need answer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgraded to windows 10 touch mouse wont scroll