Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade through Media Creation Tool

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade through Media Creation Tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How long does it take to check for updates on the Media Creation tool for Windows 10? I am upgrading from 7. This same computer has been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Upgrade through Media Creation Tool

How long does it take to check for updates on the Media Creation tool for Windows 10?

I am upgrading from 7. This same computer has been having issues with Windows Update and Internet Explorer.

Can someone please assist me with this?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Install Hangs and never completes

Hi,

At what time does the upgrade hang?

How was the upgrade performed, through Windows update or through ISO?

As a work around we suggest you to install Windows 10 using an Media Creation Tool.

Installing Windows 10

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Jul 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 won't install in Audit Mode

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

How exactly are you trying to upgrade. Is it through installation media?

Let’s check if you are able to upgrade through installation media.

I suggest you to download media creation tool and install Windows 10 using the tool.

Windows 10 herunterladen

I suggest you to click on Upgrade this PC now option when installing Windows.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 14, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 Upgrade through Media Creation Tool

In my experience sometimes it goes right through, sometimes it might take 1/2 hour.

NavyLCDR, Jul 14, 2016
  5. I fixed it. Everything works now!

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Upgrade through Media Creation Tool

1. Windows 10 Upgrade through Media Creation Tool - Similar Threads - Upgrade through Media

2. Media Creation Tool Windows upgrade error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Creation Tool Windows upgrade error: I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Enterprise OS to Windows 10 Home and bought the new OS and downloaded the .exe file. I also downloaded the installation tool that Microsoft recommended but when I try upgrading my PC, I'm given the error "The language or edition of the...
  3. Media Creation Tool Windows upgrade error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Windows upgrade error: I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Enterprise OS to Windows 10 Home and bought the new OS and downloaded the .exe file. I also downloaded the installation tool that Microsoft recommended but when I try upgrading my PC, I'm given the error "The language or edition of the...
  4. Media Creation Tool Windows upgrade error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In Place Upgrade / Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Place Upgrade / Media Creation Tool: Hi AllI was able to successfully use In Place Upgrade Media Creation Tool choosing the option of keeping personal files and applications to upgrade to the latest version 21h1 of Windows 10 this May. However I was still having security update issue even after a freshly...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade Media Creation tool.

Windows 10 Upgrade Media Creation tool.: Hey guys! Today I tried to upgrade my old PC to Windows 10 by using the Windows 10 media creation tool. So I downloaded the tool on myLaptop which already has windows 10 pre-installed and on my laptop I created an ISO file using the media creation tool and saved it on my...
  7. Media Creation Tool for Upgrades

Media Creation Tool for Upgrades: Quick question about the use of the Media creation tool. I am currently using MCT1903 on a USB to upgrade my PC to windows 10. I didn't turn the USB into a bootable device; I just put the tool on it. I am wondering if on the "Downloading Windows 10" screen of the...
  8. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  9. window 10 update through media creation tool

window 10 update through media creation tool: please anyone tell me what is the size of window 10 update through media creatio tool please anyone tell me fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-through-media-creation-tool/c6b6ad3a-59cb-453a-8fdb-5f01a03a61b0
  10. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...