Windows 10: Windows 10 Upgrade won't work

Discus and support Windows 10 Upgrade won't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the notification that the Windows 10 Upgrade is available on my older Windows 7 computer, but when I try to upgrade, I get a notice that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by stbudaj, Jan 13, 2016.

1. stbudaj Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade won't work

I have the notification that the Windows 10 Upgrade is available on my older Windows 7 computer, but when I try to upgrade, I get a notice that my processor is not compatible.

That's fine, it's an older computer, but I am constantly getting the notification to upgrade.

Is there a way to turn off the notification so I don't see it anymore?

Thanks.

:)

stbudaj, Jan 13, 2016
  2. EdSmega Win User

can't get win 10 update started on win 7 system

Uninstalled Acronis. Still will not start upgrade.

I am assuming that when it says - Windows media center will be uninstalled during the upgrade - that the upgrade process will remove it and I don't need to do that for it to start upgrading. Also, when it says - You won't be able to use the Guest account
    - the guest account simply won't be there after the upgrade or, if it is, it simply won't work.

The first screen says windows 10 can't run but the second screen says this pc works with windows 10. How can this be?

EdSmega, Jan 13, 2016
  3. Apple USB driver in Windows 10

Apple USB driver won't work now that I upgraded to Windows 10, I have reinstalled the driver 2 times, and it's still not working. It gives me an error code 10. When I upgrade the driver it installs a generic driver that won't work with the IPhone.

RayAbbottUL, Jan 13, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Jan 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Upgrade won't work - Similar Threads - Upgrade won't

2. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  3. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  4. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase: Title says it all!!! But, in addition, when trying to look for support on Microsoft to just talk to a Microsoft tech support agent online, I can't seem to find where to get a hold of someone. I keep getting redirected to knowledge base articles no matter which direction I go...
  6. Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase

Windows 11 Home Won't Automatically Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro After Store Purchase: Title says it all!!! But, in addition, when trying to look for support on Microsoft to just talk to a Microsoft tech support agent online, I can't seem to find where to get a hold of someone. I keep getting redirected to knowledge base articles no matter which direction I go...
  7. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  8. my computer upgraded, now brave won't work

my computer upgraded, now brave won't work: My computer upgraded. I set it to upgrade and then shut down. When I restarted it Brave would not work. I waited a while and tried it again. It still wouldn't work. I left it and did something else for a couple hours. I tried it again, still won't work.I tried Firefox and it...
  9. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...: Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install 0x800f0823 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-windows-11-home-to-windows-11-pro-via-the/9a399803-74f1-4eb3-a464-2a5cbdf6f345
  10. Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...

Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install...: Upgraded Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft Store and it won't install 0x800f0823 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-windows-11-home-to-windows-11-pro-via-the/9a399803-74f1-4eb3-a464-2a5cbdf6f345