Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 goes no further than 32%. I know others have had this problem, ideally I will find someone who had it and resolved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DavidRowlands, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 goes no further than 32%.

I know others have had this problem, ideally I will find someone who had it and resolved it.

:)

DavidRowlands, Sep 9, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Missing Operating System after Windows 10 download

Is there anywhere to download replacement OS for Windows 7 Home Premium? Mine crashed on Windows 10 upgrade.

Windows 10 upgrade frustration, Sep 9, 2015
  4. rgauchey Win User

Windows 10 upgrade

Somethings wrong with your 'puter or connection.

rgauchey, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrade

1. Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 upgrade: hello I recently had to replace the hdd in a windows 7 pc that I upgraded to windows 10 during the free 7 to 10 upgrade and the restore disks put me back at windows 7. do I keep the free upgrade on that pc? and if so how do I go about upgrading again?...
  3. microsoft 10 upgrade

microsoft 10 upgrade: OMG, this has just screwed up my whole pc. I have the blue screen of death!!! it keeps saying its fixing the errors?????? I have everything on this computer. it's saying something about a driver or disc.... I have tried a few thing but nothing has worked. I get to the...
  4. Windows10 version 1903 upgrade errors

Windows10 version 1903 upgrade errors: I'm have an HP Spectre x360-15 running HP-installed Windows 10 Home 64 bit, version 1809. Microsoft pushed an update to me this morning for 1903. When I tried to run it, as suggested, from Media Creation Tool I received the error message: "This machine can't run Windows 10....
  5. Windows 10 1903 upgrade.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1903 upgrade.: I'm trying to upgrade a laptop (originally Windows 7) to Windows 10 1903. All previous Windows 10 upgrades have gone smoothly, to this point. !903 is not downloading due to a "hardware restriction". No error code is given and there is plenty of HD space. Does anyone...
  6. Repeated blue screens and reboots from bugchecks after upgrading monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated blue screens and reboots from bugchecks after upgrading monitors: My Lenovo P51 previously had 2 monitors plugged into a Lenovo dock via VGA and DVI. Everything worked flawlessly. I have new monitors now, one connected via HDMI in the dock and one connected via HDMI in the back of the computer. I'm using the HDMI cables supplied with the...
  7. How to re-activate Windows after hardware upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to re-activate Windows after hardware upgrade?: Hi, I have a (legit) copy of Windows 10 and I've just upgraded my PC's motherboard and GPU. Windows is telling me that I need to activate again my license. When I choose the "I've recently upgrade my hardware" option, I'm redirected to the Windows store to buy a new copy of...
  8. Activating WIndows 10 After Hardware Upgrade

Activating WIndows 10 After Hardware Upgrade: Hi, I had Windows 7, and upgraded it during the free upgrade window. Everything was working just fine. Today, I upgraded my motherboard, processor, DRAM, etc, and now there is text on the bottom of my screen saying I need to Activate Windows. When I try to do so, it says it...
  9. My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything: My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated. The Activation page (Settings > Update & Security > Activation) doesn't work at all. Actually it doesn't show anything. It's just a white page. What should I do?...
  10. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Error: 0x8007000A - 0x2000D

Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Error: 0x8007000A - 0x2000D: Hello, now I want to upgrade my asus rog g771jw laptop to Windows 10. Everything works flawlessly with the installation with the upgrade until the end of everything when the computer has been restarted and everything, but then I constantly get the same error over and over...