Windows 10: Windows 10 upgrades: Microsoft sued for millions

Discus and support Windows 10 upgrades: Microsoft sued for millions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What's basic to me and you may not be so basic to a casual user. I'm currently taking a basic computer class (mainly MS Office usage) because it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Windows 10 upgrades: Microsoft sued for millions

I agree with your point. I'm not arguing with you. I guess I'm just cheap (or just curious beyond the realm of the normal person), and prefer to do my own work, as you do. To me, it's just a matter of self sufficiency. I guess that's why people like me, make money. I just don't understand why people don't take a little more interest in something that they depend on so heavily.*Think

It just irritates me to be ignorant of things that affect my life so heavily.

I absolutely HATE cellphones!, however, it's necessary for me to learn the basics, and a little beyond that, so as to not keep bugging my wife to "fix it" for me.*Confused

Khzyvfonhes, Mar 30, 2017
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Just because someone doesn't desire to become a PC guru and fix PC's doesn't make them ignorant.

Ignorant is the one FUBAR's things because they think they know it all. I see a lot of this in the PC world *Wink

sygnus21, Mar 30, 2017
  3. Ignorance, by definition, is lack of knowledge. I was referring to myself. Lack of desire isn't ignorance.

No one "Knows-it-all".

Khzyvfonhes, Mar 31, 2017
  4. mehal37 Win User

Windows 10 upgrades: Microsoft sued for millions

I have a Del laptop, win 10
    I had endless white dots
    I hit f12, then boot from network
    After lengthy wait, it restored to previous version...now is fine...hope this helps

mehal37, Mar 31, 2017
  5. mehal37 Win User
    Hit f12 upon first starting up...

mehal37, Mar 31, 2017
  6. Slugger Win User
    Image your drive. sheesh

Slugger, Apr 3, 2017
  7. Folks it's a easy request that many have.

No upgrades or updates unless (I, Them, We) request them.

Give all the sales pitches you want but don't touch my computers without my permission.
    That's all people are asking for.
    I believe that is a reasonable request.

Jack

Layback Bear, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 upgrades: Microsoft sued for millions

1. Windows 10 upgrades: Microsoft sued for millions - Similar Threads - upgrades Microsoft sued

2. Canalys Research: at least 240 million Windows 10 PCs can't be upgraded

in Windows 10 News
    Canalys Research: at least 240 million Windows 10 PCs can't be upgraded: Windows 10, the most used desktop operating system, runs out of support in October 2025. Estimates see it installed on a billion devices. A report by Canalys Research claims that at least 240 million of devices that run Windows 10 can't be upgraded to Windows 11 or future...
  3. Come ripristinare Windows 10 dopo upgrade di SSD su laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Come ripristinare Windows 10 dopo upgrade di SSD su laptop?: Su laptop con Windows 10 aggiornato da Windows 8, ho appena fatto upgrade ad un SSD più grande, usando il software Samsung Magician per clonare tutto quanto. Ora non riesco a fare il login a Windows su quel laptop, ne con il vecchio SSD ne con il nuovo. Quando immetto il mio...
  4. Bitlockers BS, Microsoft should be sued

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlockers BS, Microsoft should be sued: So I happen to have a nice laptop that has been, lets say rendered useless by bitlocker. It has no Microsoft email attached to it, so therefore no recovery key is to be found. Bitlocker locked up after the latest windows update, and nothing else. As in zero, nothing, nada,...
  5. Bitlockers BS, Microsoft should be sued

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlockers BS, Microsoft should be sued: So I happen to have a nice laptop that has been, lets say rendered useless by bitlocker. It has no Microsoft email attached to it, so therefore no recovery key is to be found. Bitlocker locked up after the latest windows update, and nothing else. As in zero, nothing, nada,...
  6. Su

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Su: Jrjrjjrjrjjrjr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/su/633a1b59-470b-43f8-a409-9a41395be223
  7. That's it microsoft You're sued

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  8. Microsoft earn billions are year, have millions of employees with millions of work hours...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft earn billions are year, have millions of employees with millions of work hours...: program wanna-reset 10 if the computer doing something 20 then fuck-no, give it 10mins and try again 30 else reset. hey Microsoft - take the above code for free. Please.! submitted by /u/quiet918 [link] [comments]...
  9. US Department of Defense Commits Upgrade 4 Million Seats to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    US Department of Defense Commits Upgrade 4 Million Seats to Windows 10: With more than 76% of our enterprise and education customers in active pilots of Windows 10 and more than 200 million active devices running Windows 10, we’re seeing accelerated and unprecedented demand for Windows 10 amongst enterprise customers. One of the largest...
  10. Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary: On August 2nd, Microsoft released the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 and when the bits arrived on computers around the globe, it brought with it new features and also broke webcams for millions of consumers. If your webcam has stopped functioning since the release of the...