Windows 10: Windows 10 USB Microphone Drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 USB Microphone Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own a USB condensor mic (Chord CCU1, USB2.0) which worked in Windows 7 but not in 10. When i plug it in, my "Recording" window flickers. I presume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Braed, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Braed Win User

Windows 10 USB Microphone Drivers

I own a USB condensor mic (Chord CCU1, USB2.0) which worked in Windows 7 but not in 10. When i plug it in, my "Recording" window flickers. I presume it's trying to load the drivers. Sometimes it will work for a few seconds and record audio in Audacity, and then it just dies and is removed from recording devices etc.
    There's no drivers anywhere online but there must be something driver/registry wise that i can do get it working. Thanks *Smile

Screenshots:
    Screenshot
    Screenshot
    Screenshot

:)

Braed, Dec 10, 2015

2. "This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful" when connecting USB headphone on Windows 10.

Original Title: Badaax UM600 not working with Windows 10

I am unable to use the Badaax UM600 usb microphone with Windows 10. I have tried uninstalling the drivers, rebooting, auto-updating the drivers, using different USB ports and cables but nothing will allow the microphone to work. Device shows as "usb microphone"
    in the device manager but shows "This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful" in the properties. Found some updates to my USB host controller drivers but still no success. Microphone did work in Windows 7.
    As this is somewhat of a no-name brand, there are no manufacturer drivers that I can find. Any ideas?

Sam__Spade, Dec 10, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    how do I get my microphone to work in Win 10

With my older analog microphone, I simply plugged it into the specially marked microphone jack on my computer. It worked fine.

My newer digital microphone is included with my webcam. I plug the webcam's USB cable into a USB connector on my computer and everything works. Windows 10 has a driver for my webcam that was automatically installed.

BulldogXX, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 USB Microphone Drivers

1. Windows 10 USB Microphone Drivers - Similar Threads - USB Microphone Drivers

2. USB Microphone Driver Error Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone Driver Error Code 10: Hi! I’ve recently purchased a Fifine Am8 Microphone for my laptop since my old one was not working. I plugged it in today and it would not work whatsoever. Under Device Management, there was an error under the Sound, Audio drop down as the Microphone had a warning symbol next...
  3. USB Microphone Driver Error Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone Driver Error Code 10: Hi! I’ve recently purchased a Fifine Am8 Microphone for my laptop since my old one was not working. I plugged it in today and it would not work whatsoever. Under Device Management, there was an error under the Sound, Audio drop down as the Microphone had a warning symbol next...
  4. Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.: So i connected the usb microphone and the microphone volume is very very low, I have checked the volume in listen panel it is on 100.Microphone: Samson C01U ProDevice: Lenovo Ideapad 520s I have tried uninstalling the driver and running the audio recording troubleshooter...
  5. Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.

Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.: So i connected the usb microphone and the microphone volume is very very low, I have checked the volume in listen panel it is on 100.Microphone: Samson C01U ProDevice: Lenovo Ideapad 520s I have tried uninstalling the driver and running the audio recording troubleshooter...
  6. Missing driver for usb microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for usb microphone: I brought a new usb gaming microphone however when I go into device manager the microphone comes up as Lcs usb audio device and when I double click on it, it shows it doesn’t have a driver installed, I click on update and search online for driver. And it tried to install usb...
  7. Missing driver for usb microphone

Missing driver for usb microphone: I brought a new usb gaming microphone however when I go into device manager the microphone comes up as Lcs usb audio device and when I double click on it, it shows it doesn’t have a driver installed, I click on update and search online for driver. And it tried to install usb...
  8. Windows 10 USB microphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 USB microphones: Hello, I bought new USB microphone and I want to hear myself talking through the headphones in realtime with no delay. With my past microphone which was not USB I could do it, but with USB mic. I don't know how to because there is no option to mark in settings. So how can I...
  9. USB microphone not working USB driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB microphone not working USB driver error: On an Acer spin 5 So I got a new microphone today Tonor T30 and I realized it wasn't working, the microphone audio was coming from the headphones I had plugged in. I checked settings, and I tried changing the input device, but the only thing that appeared was the RealTek...
  10. USB Microphone Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone Driver Error: To preface this all I own a Samson Meteor Mic, nothing too fancy just plugs in with USB and a usb micro into the microphone. I've had this for likely about a year and a half to two years. Always worked great and never had any issues. Got a new job and ended up not being able...