Windows 10: Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information

Discus and support Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New Feedback suggestion gets hundreds of votes With Windows 10, Microsoft has made a change that seems to upset the majority of users who have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information

Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information [​IMG]

Microsoft still says “no”
    More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windo...n-498102.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 now won't boot, won't recover, won't reset, won't repair

Majority of windows users are OS illiterate hence Windows is still alive.

A simple way to extract all data is to create a ubuntu linux flash drive, boot into it, and transfer all the data to external usb hard drive. That’s should be a requirement for anyone who’s still dependent on Windows.

Stop crying and start changing...

dognmonkey, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Nokia Belle Widgets

Why are we nokia users still crying out for mere widgets? I mean on nokia belle the music player is useless you cant search for songs, cant sort music by artist only, cant customize eq, no live wallpapers. Guys lets for get about nokia belle, my next os
    is android. Android it gives it's users the full screen experience and it's constantly being updated and on top of its software version. If you have a friend who use a samsung galaxy s2 running android os borrow it for a day, believe me you'll crush your nokia
    against the wall. Nokia belle is useless.

thembamn47, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information

From the referenced page:While Microsoft still remains tight-lipped on this, the company previously did mention that release information for consumers wouldn't be provided, as the majority of users simply want to install the update and nothing more.

Terry Myerson, head of the OS group at Microsoft, revealed that Enterprise users could actually receive detailed change logs for operating system updates at some point in the future, but as far as those running Windows 10 Home and Pro are concerned, no change was planned.
    I doubt I'm the first to be baffled by Microsoft "logic", but I don't get it. The information is obviously available and will even be sanitized for public consumption "in the future". So what if the majority of users don't want the information? They can ignore it ... just as they have in all previous Windows versions.

Can Home and Pro users become Enterprise users just by paying for the license, or is there some prohibitive legal, financial, or technical requirement to that?

pokeefe0001, Dec 26, 2015
  5. chemie Win User
    with this thing called the internet, won't home and pro users just google to see what the enterprise users have been told?

chemie, Dec 27, 2015
  6. vgchat Win User
    You don't get it do you? We shouldn't have to resort to doing that when they can just display the update info like they did in windows 7.

vgchat, Dec 28, 2015
  7. groze Win User
    They are starting to do that (less info) even with windows 7 (I triple boot) but not as bad as windows 10. I can't seem to make my mind up what I want to do or keep that why I have a triple boot system. W7 64 bit, W10 32 bit, Lubuntu 14.04.3 64 bit Lts with xfce & wine 32 bit.

groze, Dec 28, 2015
  8. larc919 Win User

Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information

I can think of only 2 logical reasons why MS would not be willing to tell users precisely what upgrades contain: either they are too lazy to do it or they want to hide what they are really doing. Neither option gives me much confidence in them.

larc919, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information

1. Windows 10 Users Still Crying for OS Update Information - Similar Threads - Users Still Crying

2. Information on Windows 11 OS Updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Information on Windows 11 OS Updates.: To,Microsoft Community.Hey this is Gavin Mathos. Using "Windows 11 Version 22H2" OS on my new Laptop. Last week I had issue with my new laptop as it was not restarting after receving the "Windows 11 Version 22H2" OS Updates. So I did the following:→ Visited the Laptop Service...
  3. Information on Windows 11 OS Updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information on Windows 11 OS Updates.: To,Microsoft Community.Hey this is Gavin Mathos. Using "Windows 11 Version 22H2" OS on my new Laptop. Last week I had issue with my new laptop as it was not restarting after receving the "Windows 11 Version 22H2" OS Updates. So I did the following:→ Visited the Laptop Service...
  4. Capturing Windows OS license information

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Capturing Windows OS license information: Hello.Currently I'm supporting a client that uses different OS activation methods. In one Operating Company they use AD activation which seems to be problematic from the reporting standpoint as the usual way of capturing the license information from enduser machines seems to...
  5. Capturing Windows OS license information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capturing Windows OS license information: Hello.Currently I'm supporting a client that uses different OS activation methods. In one Operating Company they use AD activation which seems to be problematic from the reporting standpoint as the usual way of capturing the license information from enduser machines seems to...
  6. Capturing Windows OS license information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. OS information

in Windows 10 Customization
    OS information: Where do I find the information about my Operating Sysytem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-information/78b1fc82-cc0c-4382-832e-1e30f9ffebfc
  8. Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth: Today I performed 3rd Installation attempts on my ASUS T101HA, totally I have perform 30th clean install of Windows 10. Why this Windows still full of Errors? I was lucky that I didn't update my Windows 7 to Windows 10. It will be a total disaster for my works. Windows 7...
  9. Windows 10 Change OS Boot Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Change OS Boot Information: In Windows 7 you could do this trough msconfig.exe abnd get this http://i50.tinypic.com/biszna.jpg while booting the system is there a way to do the same in Windows 10 Pro x64 AU? Same method does not seem to work. 62015
  10. Users Information

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Information: I have a little mystery. I have just had to fully re-install Win 10 following a significant boot error. It now feels like I have two User accounts, both with admin rights. After the re-instal I signed back in with my normal Google Account and password and was off and...